Xbox 360 - Rock Band [Xbox 360] - NTSC - Nirvana - "In Bloom" - Guitar - Expert - 1 Player [Points] - 209,335 - Dave Soeiro

Is the performance claim below valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Xbox 360 - Rock Band [Xbox 360] - NTSC - Nirvana - "In Bloom" - Guitar - Expert - 1 Player [Points] - 209,335 - Dave Soeiro

05-10-2015, 02:44 PM

NTSC - Nirvana - "In Bloom" - Guitar - Expert - 1 Player [Points]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=59814
    Rules
    Pausing is NOT allowed!
    Scores can be achieved during Quick Play or Tour Modes.This MUST be played with a Guitar Controller. To ensure the Guitar Controller is being used, players will be required to cycle through the fret buttons at least ONCE at the start of each song. Meaning... click and release each fret button just to show that you are using a guitar controller.

Submission Message
    Hey everyone!

Lets try a song on Rockband shall we :)

Name:  DaveInBloomRecord.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  152.6 KB

Thanks for watching! :)
  2. 05-12-2015, 09:49 AM
    Accepted!!
    Thanks Dave thanked this post
    Likes Dave liked this post
  3. 05-12-2015, 07:33 PM
    have to reject, with no sound, how do we know your strumming? Sorry.
  4. 05-13-2015, 09:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dugthefreshest View Post
    have to reject, with no sound, how do we know your strumming? Sorry.
    At the beginning he hits the colored buttons on the guitar before the song starts. if he was using a controller and not a guitar the bar on the left would go down as he hits the notes but because he is using the guitar he can hit the notes without strumming to show its a guitar. and you cant use the sound for the game because of music copyright reasons.
    Likes Dave, ssdninja liked this post
  5. 05-13-2015, 10:09 AM
    Accepted!,,,,
  6. 05-13-2015, 04:43 PM
    hmm interesting. I'm pretty sure you can use the sound of the game, and just accept the notification from youtube. plenty of people have music with rights on videos. I'm sorry, but i must decline, andthing could be going on between him hitting those buttons and the gameplay.

I swear im not being a jerk, just doing what i feel is legit.
  7. 05-13-2015, 05:02 PM
    It's actually more standard to have the game muted, especially if uploading to TG.
  8. 05-13-2015, 05:03 PM
    Also accepted, by the way.
  9. 05-15-2015, 03:48 AM
    Accepted......
    “Politicians are people that get sworn in and then cursed out”
    ~AEN
  10. 05-18-2015, 10:14 PM
    It's part of the rules to uploading Rock Band scores to TG. You are supposed to mute the sound before uploading. Hitting each fret at the beginning of the song proves that he's using a guitar. It's a legitimate score.
    Likes Eddie liked this post
Join us