Xbox 360 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Zombies - "Five" - 14,960 - Dave Soeiro

Is the performance claim below valid?

    This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Xbox 360 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Zombies - "Five" - 14,960 - Dave Soeiro

    05-14-2015, 12:52 PM


    Zombies - "Five"
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=130851
    Rules
    Solo Mode Only!
    Must show the following options before gameplay begins
    Look Inversion = Player's Choice
    Controller Vibration = Enabled
    Aim Assist = Disabled
    Stick Layout and Button Layout are Player's Choice
    Look Sensitivity = Player's Choice
    Player Name Locator = Full Name
    All other options are Player's Choice
    No continues. Score displayed upon your defeat marks your final score.
    Submission Message
    Hey everyone!

    I felt like trying my luck in Call of Duty Black Ops.

    I normally don't play solo. I like playing this with a team :)

    Name:  DaveFiveRecordPic.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  41.0 KB

    Thanks for watching! :)
  2. 05-15-2015, 12:00 AM
    Saw it live! Im the special guest at 1:57. Accepted!
    Thanks Dave thanked this post
    Likes Dave liked this post
  3. 05-15-2015, 12:41 AM
    Around 17:40 you get revived: is this normal? How many "lives" do you get in Solo Mode?
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
  4. 05-15-2015, 06:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    Around 17:40 you get revived: is this normal? How many "lives" do you get in Solo Mode?
    In the rules it didn't say that power ups weren't allowed. So I assumed power ups were allowed. The one I used saves you from dying once( and gives you some sweet bomb guns while your down)
    Thanks Barthax thanked this post
  5. 05-16-2015, 07:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    In the rules it didn't say that power ups weren't allowed. So I assumed power ups were allowed. The one I used saves you from dying once( and gives you some sweet bomb guns while your down)
    I don't know the game so I automatically assumed it was a "number of lives" and that I might be able to see some reference to it. ;) Thanks for the clarification.
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
  6. 05-16-2015, 07:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    I don't know the game so I automatically assumed it was a "number of lives" and that I might be able to see some reference to it. ;) Thanks for the clarification.
    No problem, glad to clear it up a bit lol
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  7. 05-19-2015, 09:27 AM
    accepted!!!
    Thanks Dave thanked this post
    Likes Dave liked this post
  8. 05-19-2015, 09:51 AM
    Good job! I accept. :)

    My friend has been trying to get me into this but I prefer owning in team deathmatch.
    Thanks Dave thanked this post
    Likes Dave liked this post
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Join us