Rudy ferretti forum restriction

1. 05-31-2015, 10:42 PM
    I vote for NOT being allowed to go to TG Arcade and forum ban. Not based on anything I've read here, but based on my dealings with and experiences with the way he has treated several players that I call friends. Not going to name names, but he was extremely abusive (in not only crude but sexist ways) in the stream chat when his Arcade Splatterhouse WR was beaten, not once, but twice. Not someone I want representing me, or my interests.
  2. 06-01-2015, 07:28 AM
    [QUOTE=Krysti;770146]Of course he craves attention, he is Rudy Ferretti, the character. Console gamer of the century! Model! Actor! Impersonator, etc etc. He WANTS to be known. He wants to be a person who is doing things. I don't feel sorry for Rudy, I don't think Rudy needs people to feel sorry for him, at least I've never gotten that impression from him. He knows you're all watching his videos, he knows you're all talking about him. .I am NOT here to represent Rudy, I am not "on his side

Clearly you aren't on a given side of the debate .. You just described him exactly as he describes himself .. If the guy was all those things he wouldn't have a need to worry with tg at all. you can't say your sorry while continuing to do the same stuff over and over .. Saying your YouTube videos and social media post shouldn't matter when they are about tg just shows his level of stupidity . I'll give the guy he's talented in gaming but if he took a fifth of his energy he uses to be a sob he could be a household name ..
  3. 06-01-2015, 07:31 AM
    Are you inspired to find the joy in gaming?

TG employee (82-84)
    robotron2084guidebook.com/
  4. 06-01-2015, 07:45 AM
    Thanks 1500 points, to anyone who hasn't clicked on the link, this is where to actually vote. Everyone here is just repeating themselves now, all points have been made. If you want your vote count, visit the link.
  5. 06-01-2015, 07:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    Thanks 1500 points, to anyone who hasn't clicked on the link, this is where to actually vote. Everyone here is just repeating themselves now, all points have been made. If you want your vote count, visit the link.
    Just to make absolutely clear: this thread has no vote. As per 1500points & Snowflake: vote in the linked thread. In the linked thread you can cast your vote by clicking "Like" on one of the first two posts (as mentioned in the thread) or by following the Twin Galaxies instructions in the fourth post.

Again: this thread you are reading has no vote. Follow the link to cast a vote.

Hopefully a couple of more people reiterating might actually bring this thread to a close. :)
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
  6. 06-01-2015, 01:53 PM
    I like to see Rudy's banned removed. Rudy is a passionate it person. When it comes to gaming maybe he is a little over the top but to ban him no way. He speaks his mind and maybe some people are little over sensitive. Rudy is good at what he does. He plays the games well and breaks and sets records. Maybe there is a hint of ...dare I say jealousy in gaming. By removing him it lessons the competition. No one is really is physically hurt maybe some bruised egos. So what do you say? Give Rudy another chance. I vote YES!
  7. 06-01-2015, 01:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MonaLisa Dix View Post
    I like to see Rudy's banned removed. Rudy is a passionate it person. When it comes to gaming maybe he is a little over the top but to ban him no way. He speaks his mind and maybe some people are little over sensitive. Rudy is good at what he does. He plays the games well and breaks and sets records. Maybe there is a hint of ...dare I say jealousy in gaming. By removing him it lessons the competition. No one is really is physically hurt maybe some bruised egos. So what do you say? Give Rudy another chance. I vote YES!
    This is a little more than some raw asses by the looks of it. Just saying.
  8. 06-01-2015, 02:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MonaLisa Dix View Post
    Another ridiculous straw man. Rudy is still able to compete.
  9. 06-01-2015, 02:30 PM
    I love the new accounts being created vouching for Rudy, which I assume are probably just multiple accounts created by himself.
    Craig Rout Gallant

Current verified TG WRs: 58

My Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/CraigARG
    MAME World Records channel: http://www.youtube.com/MAMEWorldRecords
  10. 06-01-2015, 02:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by d3scride View Post
    I love the new accounts being created vouching for Rudy, which I assume are probably just multiple accounts created by himself.
    Can we stipulate that the account must have been created and active before the creation of this poll? Or this week/month/ect...

Either that or have a verified score on the board?
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Join us