PlayStation 4 - The Pinball Arcade - [Genie] Points - 886,890 - Terence O'Neill

Is the performance claim below valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation 4 - The Pinball Arcade - [Genie] Points - 886,890 - Terence O'Neill

06-06-2015, 07:49 AM

[Genie] Points
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=172355
    Rules
    Default Settings. 1 Player Only. No Continues.
    Submission Message
    Awesome old school table! My high is 941k.
    Best bet is to avoid the left outlane altogether... If the ball goes to the left side rollovers, get it out of there quick - If it heads down to the left outlane, more times than not it will drain, no matter how good you nudge.
    Submitted score starts at 11:00.......The noise in the background is a window air conditioner running. It was steaming last week
    Thanks for watching!
    Name:  Capture2.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  79.7 KB
  2. 06-06-2015, 08:46 AM
    I think I'm going to work on my bumping with this table after watching this. I've really never used bumping too much and I'm noticing it can save your ass if used properly. Keep in mind I haven't played a game of pinball in over 23 years since becoming a member here so I'm learning everything from watching all of you experienced players. Keep moving forward so I can too. :) I accept.
    Thanks RaGe thanked this post
    Likes nads, RaGe liked this post
  3. 06-06-2015, 11:16 AM
    I've played this table in both of Farsight's Gottlieb PS2 releases - it can be soul-destroying. Nice score. :)
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
    Likes RaGe liked this post
  4. 06-06-2015, 11:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Desidious View Post
    I think I'm going to work on my bumping with this table after watching this. I've really never used bumping too much and I'm noticing it can save your ass if used properly. Keep in mind I haven't played a game of pinball in over 23 years since becoming a member here so I'm learning everything from watching all of you experienced players. Keep moving forward so I can too. :) I accept.
    Nudging is a very important part of Pinball. On a table like "Genie", I wouldn't have lasted very long at all, without nudging. Take a game like Asteroids. The Hyperspace feature is similar in a way to nudging - You're going to want to use it to save you, and score higher, but don't overuse it. Only use it when it's necessary.
    Likes Desidious liked this post
  5. 06-06-2015, 01:14 PM
    Gotta love old school pinball. Roll that Genie next time!
  6. 06-06-2015, 01:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RaGe View Post
    Nudging is a very important part of Pinball. On a table like "Genie", I wouldn't have lasted very long at all, without nudging. Take a game like Asteroids. The Hyperspace feature is similar in a way to nudging - You're going to want to use it to save you, and score higher, but don't overuse it. Only use it when it's necessary.
    Since I've started to nudge the table I've doubled my hi-score twice. :)
  7. 06-06-2015, 01:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by marcamy View Post
    Roll that Genie next time!
    Man, I want to. This was another game that it should have gone down. Like Centaur, things can go bad real quick. I love it though :)
  8. 06-06-2015, 02:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RaGe View Post
    things can go bad real quick.
    So so true...It happens to all of us.
  9. 06-06-2015, 08:08 PM
    accepted..................
Join us