Atari 2600 / VCS - Star Voyager - NTSC - Game 1, Difficulty B - 44 - Erik Kaufman

Is the performance claim below valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Atari 2600 / VCS - Star Voyager - NTSC - Game 1, Difficulty B - 44 - Erik Kaufman

06-13-2015, 02:50 PM
    NTSC - Game 1, Difficulty B
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=5418
    Rules

Submission Message
    Hello Twin Galaxies,

I am submitting this score of 44 on game 1, difficulty B for Star Voyager on the Atari 2600. There are three attempts on the video, with the third score being the submitted score. It begins at the 5:00 mark. I got the difficulty A high score a few months back and thought getting this one would be easy, but it turned out to be harder than I thought it would be!

Recorded 6-12-15. Happy to answer any questions I can.

And, once again, I tried multiple times to upload this straight to Twin Galaxies using four different browsers. I'll try to provide details in the upload problems thread.

Thanks for taking a look, everyone!
  2. 06-13-2015, 02:52 PM
    Not sure where the video is. Trying again:

3. 06-13-2015, 03:49 PM
    Great Video!! Great Score!!
    Good to see the 6 switch Woody getting a run!

Accepted!!
    Thanks Emayl thanked this post
    Likes DonkeyDave liked this post
    Blog this Post  
  4. 06-14-2015, 01:29 AM
    Nicely done !! I There's not much of a margin for error in the later waves as you know. :)
    Likes DonkeyDave liked this post
    Blog this Post  
  5. 06-14-2015, 06:23 PM
    Well done. I'm voting to accept this score as I was there to witness it. Congrats.
    "You can get it if you really want, but you must try, try and try, try and try. You succeed at last." -Jimmy Cliff
    Likes nads liked this post
    Blog this Post  
  6. 06-15-2015, 07:30 AM
    This star is burning brightly! Nice run. Accepted!
    Likes nads liked this post
    Blog this Post  
  7. 06-18-2015, 07:41 PM
    accepted.....................
  8. 06-22-2015, 12:39 PM
    Thanks, everyone. You're right, RTM, there is very little margin for error in the later stages. That's why I try to get as many extra points on the early stages.

And after seeing it on the video, I actually cleaned up the old six-switcher. It looks much more presentable now :)
Join us
Close