Nintendo DS - Konami Classic Series: Arcade Hits - Konami Classic Series: Arcade Hits [NTSC / PAL - W. Michael Dietrich

Donate and help activate this track:

Voters
    You have no permission to vote this track.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. Nintendo DS - Konami Classic Series: Arcade Hits - Konami Classic Series: Arcade Hits [NTSC / PAL - W. Michael Dietrich

07-23-2015, 12:55 PM
    Platform

Nintendo DS

Game Name

Konami Classic Series: Arcade Hits

Description

Konami Classic Series: Arcade Hits [NTSC / PAL - Time Pilot]

Score Type

Points Int

Rules

Default Settings

2. 07-23-2015, 12:59 PM
    I am applying the same rules used for Konami Classic Series: Arcade Hits [NTSC/PAL - Shaolin's Road] to this title as well.

3. 07-23-2015, 06:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelD View Post
    I am applying the same rules used for Konami Classic Series: Arcade Hits [NTSC/PAL - Shaolin's Road] to this title as well.
    When people adjudicate the track, there not gonna come here to see the rules, they're gonna look at the rules as they are listed. I could see this causing problems
  4. 07-23-2015, 07:01 PM
    I was trying to keep it simple and straight forward and use an existing game on the same multi-game cartridge as a template.
    The compilation has maybe 12 games on it, yet only one - Shaolin's Road - is being tracked. I think then the others (all well known coin op titles) deserve to be tracked as well.
    Am I wrong in the formatting though, and what do I need to add to not have it be a problem?

5. 07-23-2015, 07:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelD View Post
    I was trying to keep it simple and straight forward and use an existing game on the same multi-game cartridge as a template.
    The compilation has maybe 12 games on it, yet only one - Shaolin's Road - is being tracked. I think then the others (all well known coin op titles) deserve to be tracked as well.
    Am I wrong in the formatting though, and what do I need to add to not have it be a problem?
    My misunderstanding. When you said you were applying rules from that track, I took that to mean there were some other rules on the track you wanted to be here, that you didnt explicitly state. I didnt realize you were simply explaining where the rules came from.
Join us