PlayStation 4 - The Pinball Arcade - [Taxi] - Points - 19,145,280 - Don Atreides

Is the performance claim below valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation 4 - The Pinball Arcade - [Taxi] - Points - 19,145,280 - Don Atreides

08-15-2015, 08:07 PM
    vzaar-player

[Taxi] - Points
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=190055
    Rules
    Settings are default (Extras menu does not affect gameplay). Single player only. No pauses or continues allowed.
    Submission Message
    The voice audio is about 2 seconds ahead of the video because of the USB delay in XSplit.

One quick restart at the beginning. Second run starts ~2:00.

Thanks for adjudicating!

Name:  Taxi 19145280.PNG
Views: 34
Size:  656.7 KB
  2. 08-16-2015, 07:07 AM
    LOL at the missing ball - calling the attendant had no effect on the balls position as it was in the start lane all along. :) Great run.
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
    Likes Cthulhu, Marcade liked this post
  3. 08-16-2015, 07:43 AM
    You can tell our play styles are so much different from each other. You're really technical and know the ins and outs of the tables and I'm more frantic and pretty much know nothing about the tables I play. I will say I have almost mastered that spinout (if you watch my videos you can see there's only a handful that aren't 100k) and that's just from giving a short full flick of the plunger. I was yelling at you the whole time saying the "missing ball" was in the plunger lane but... I remembered I'm adjudicating your video. XD

Accepted! Guess I'll have to be the one to break the 20mil barrier.. hopefully.
    Likes Cthulhu liked this post
  4. 08-16-2015, 09:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    LOL at the missing ball - calling the attendant had no effect on the balls position as it was in the start lane all along. :) Great run.
    Oh man, was it really? I'll have to re-watch to figure out what the heck happened. :)
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]
    Likes Marcade liked this post
Join us