Atari 2600 / VCS - Tapper - NTSC - Game 1, Difficulty B - 454,850 - william rosa

Is the performance claim below valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Atari 2600 / VCS - Tapper - NTSC - Game 1, Difficulty B - 454,850 - william rosa

08-26-2015, 08:42 PM
    NTSC - Game 1, Difficulty B
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=2526
    Rules

Submission Message
    Video only shows one attempt. RNG is very frustrating, excuse my sore losing type attitude while I play.

2. 08-26-2015, 09:01 PM
    Excellent score William! Ya, those later levels really do get frustrating. Keep at it for the WR, and roll those drunk patrons out of the bar!
    Likes Ronald Toth liked this post
  3. 08-26-2015, 09:57 PM
    Nice job! You are a Atari king!
    Thanks Snowflake thanked this post
  4. 08-27-2015, 01:02 AM
    Massive score! Can you catch Todd?

Accepted
  5. 08-27-2015, 02:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nads View Post
    Massive score! Can you catch Todd?

Accepted
    I had hoped so. I had one off camera attempt at a hair over 900,000. Thats why I was so frustrated to not be able to replicate it. Although honestly, its not even about beating todd, i'm just really curious if the score maxes, or rolls at a million. But I finally submitted because I decided it wsa time to give up, at least for now. I'm still playing tapper at john salter's arcade working on that version. For atari my current endeavor is "plaque attack" -- another game where Todd is ridiculously far ahead of everyone else
    Likes nads liked this post
  6. 08-27-2015, 03:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    I had hoped so. I had one off camera attempt at a hair over 900,000. Thats why I was so frustrated to not be able to replicate it. Although honestly, its not even about beating todd, i'm just really curious if the score maxes, or rolls at a million. But I finally submitted because I decided it wsa time to give up, at least for now. I'm still playing tapper at john salter's arcade working on that version. For atari my current endeavor is "plaque attack" -- another game where Todd is ridiculously far ahead of everyone else
    I guess once you have achieved a high score you can do it again, it would be massive achievement if you were the first
    to find out the max score on this title! I hope you comeback to it soon!

yeah Todd is the King!
  7. 08-28-2015, 07:09 PM
    looks good......................accepted.
  8. 08-29-2015, 03:24 AM
    Good work despite the glitch/unresponsiveness. Accepted!

Don't be haunted by the ghosts of untaped games. You'll crack it again!
  9. 08-29-2015, 05:32 PM
    Great run, William.

Why am I so thirsty all of a sudden?

Accepted!
  10. 08-29-2015, 05:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by stygian View Post
    Great run, William.

Why am I so thirsty all of a sudden?

Accepted!
    I actually did buy some mountain dew because of the game. During the bonus screen I feel the urge to say to myself "do the dew" every time. Advertising works. You should read the copyright info on the cart. sega is trade marked, atari is trade market, budweiser is trademarked, mountain dew is trademarked,... its like a paragraph. crazy.
Join us