1-2 = OFF/UNUSED
    3 = OFF
    4-6 = OFF/UNUSED
    7 = OFF/ON [Upright/Cocktail]
    8-9 = OFF/UNUSED
    10 = OFF
    Switch No.3 @ D14 Located On Sound I/O P.C. Board
    1-4 = OFF
    The following settings must be changed within the Service Mode via the Machine Setup Option;
    1 Credit for 3 Men
    1st Extra Man @ 20,000
    Additional Men Every 60,000
    Difficulty Level: 3
    Note: The above Dip Switches, are not only the FACTORY DEFAULT settings, but are also the correct Twin Galaxies Tournament Settings for this title.
    Special Rules: This attempt must either be witnessed by a referee or videotaped in full!
    Submission MessageI know twitch links aren't ideal. I'll be getting a copy of the video itself and uploading directly in comments later. I just thought with such a long video it would be good to at least get things started as soon as possible. This way you can watch the twitch link now, but if you're afraid of it being removed, you can wait for the direct upload before officially casting your vote.

I do want to make a point to thank John Salter and the use of his "john salter's full blast arcade". He took the time to set up the cameras, stay open late, and in general just be as supportive and helpful as possible. I wouldn't have been able to make this submission without him. More details about things for which to look in the comments below.
    Likes paul dean liked this post
  2. 09-13-2015, 07:47 PM
    0:3:40 -- showing of dips
    0:12:57 -- start of actual run (i know theres a long time between the showing of dips and run. We were double checking the live stream and making sure everything on the computer was good as well as just general paranoid stuff and prepartion stuff in the meantime. There is a continuous camera view the whole time so you can see there is nothing shady going further. Also, you can notice there's another machine behind the tapper machine, so it would be impossible for someone to affec the setting after the machine was put back.)
    7:19:14 tapper completely breaks forcing me to finish my run. at this point the final score is viewable but i still have to wait for my final lives to run out
    7:20:45 game actually end still displaying final score
  3. 09-13-2015, 07:50 PM
    oh, you could argue the video has been slightly tampered with on the twitch feed. Every time I roll the score, John inserted the millions digit to make it easier for views to see whats happening. This edit is exteremely obvious and shouldnt indicate anything shady nor an attempt to hide anything, this was only added for convenience in score tracking. Also, the screen on the second cam, while too small to show fine details does show enough for you to be sure the two cameras are in fact on the same game.
  4. 09-14-2015, 06:08 AM
    I heard about this from someone's link on FB.
    Tapper made quite a buzz in the arcade world when it was released.
    Glad John is up and running and providing great service to the players out that way in Ohio.
    Tapper is not a ***** game to acquire in the collector communiy nowadays.

Thanks for posting for us to share in the fun.
    Are you inspired to find the joy in gaming?

TG employee (82-84)
    robotron2084guidebook.com/
  5. 09-14-2015, 06:44 AM
    Great run, accepted!
    A leech by any other name still stinks
    ~~ Strongest Punch on Twin Galaxies ~~

6. 09-14-2015, 07:24 AM
    Hardware malfunctions are the worst! Game play and video look good though!

Doesnt John record locally and to stream? If so that video is pretty easy to upload into the track submission. Either way, I see no reason to do any thing but accept this score.

-
    KEn
  7. 09-14-2015, 07:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoundrl View Post
    Hardware malfunctions are the worst! Game play and video look good though!

Doesnt John record locally and to stream? If so that video is pretty easy to upload into the track submission. Either way, I see no reason to do any thing but accept this score.

-
    KEn
    he does, but i didnt bring my flashdrive with me so i dont have a copy. I plan to go the arcade again thursday and hopefully get the file then and upload it there. I was going to wait until i had the file to submit, but then I decided, just upload it like this, answer any question I can, and then on thursday get the file directly uploaded as a final formality
  8. 09-15-2015, 11:52 PM
    Score and gameplay looks good to e. Accepted.
    streaming mspacman normal and turbo speed at:

Francois du Toit
  9. 09-16-2015, 10:56 AM
    alout of ads will try to see it I can before work
  10. 09-16-2015, 11:02 AM
    I was at the arcade watching william play. No doubt this is legit.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Join us