PlayStation Portable - Gods Eater Burst - Difficulty 3 - Red Antares - Fastest time - 01:56.0 milliseconds - Brandon Finton

Is the performance claim below valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation Portable - Gods Eater Burst - Difficulty 3 - Red Antares - Fastest time - 01:56.0 milliseconds - Brandon Finton

09-15-2015, 03:16 PM
    Difficulty 3 - Red Antares - Fastest time
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=197340
    Rules

Single player mode only. Can be done using any weapons setup and team setup at your disposal. No gaming hacks, cheats, or mods that affect gameplay are allowed. Times are shown at the end of each mission.

Submission Message

Name:  D3 - Red Ant.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  63.2 KB

Attempt around 18:35. Thanks for watching!
  2. 09-15-2015, 08:00 PM
    I didn't expect the sudden attack of those invisible enemies while waiting to retreat! lol

Accepted
    PS.....Is what the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated
  3. 09-15-2015, 08:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8erbob View Post
    I didn't expect the sudden attack of those invisible enemies while waiting to retreat! lol

Accepted
    I personally think I did good on this stage because the Borg Calaman was about to retreat to another part of the stage to heal but I blasted him with Hell Spark (I think this is a homemade bullet I made a few years ago) from my gun making him stagger then come charging back at me. The small fry are a nusaince that keep me from beating the stage faster.
  4. 09-16-2015, 06:20 AM
    accepted good run
    Thanks Desidious thanked this post
    Likes Desidious liked this post
Join us