PlayStation 2 - Guitar Hero World Tour (PlayStation 2) - NTSC - Linkin Park - "What I've Done" - Guitar - Expert - 1 Player [Points] - 226,952 - Scott Simpson

Is the performance claim below valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation 2 - Guitar Hero World Tour (PlayStation 2) - NTSC - Linkin Park - "What I've Done" - Guitar - Expert - 1 Player [Points] - 226,952 - Scott Simpson

09-06-2015, 10:07 PM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - Linkin Park - "What I've Done" - Guitar - Expert - 1 Player [Points]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=69220
    Rules
    Pausing is NOT allowed!
    Scores can be achieved during Quick Play or Career Modes.This game MUST be played with a Guitar Controller. To ensure the Guitar Controller is being used, players will be required to cycle through the fret buttons at least ONCE at the start of each song. Meaning... click and release each fret button just to show that you are using a guitar controller.

Submission Message
    Starts about 23:13

Thanks for watching!
  2. 09-06-2015, 10:24 PM
    Impressive!! Accepted
    Thanks sk8erbob thanked this post
    Likes sk8erbob liked this post
  3. 09-15-2015, 06:55 PM
    Looks good to me!
  4. 09-17-2015, 06:07 AM
    were on the video did you set the difficulty to Expert. other than it is excellent
  5. 09-17-2015, 07:21 AM
    expert mode to be seen around 19:09
    "To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time."
    - Leonard Bernstein
  6. 09-17-2015, 07:24 AM
    19:42 to be exact
    "To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time."
    - Leonard Bernstein
  7. 09-17-2015, 07:29 AM
    in the future if you please tell us adjudicators were on the video you set the Difficulty to Expert at the beginning but in a 25 minute video it hard to know maybe you might have reset it between 1st minute 1st song to 23:13 minute mark when the song you submitted started. your Fantastic Player on expert.
    That is alout of songs and minutes to that point.
  8. 09-17-2015, 01:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jjt_defender View Post
    in the future if you please tell us adjudicators were on the video you set the Difficulty to Expert at the beginning but in a 25 minute video it hard to know maybe you might have reset it between 1st minute 1st song to 23:13 minute mark when the song you submitted started. your Fantastic Player on expert.
    That is alout of songs and minutes to that point.

That's a good idea and I'll make sure to include where the settings are shown in future submissions
    PS.....Is what the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated
  9. 09-17-2015, 08:16 PM
    great performance and finally a guitar submission you can hear and has live video. accepted.
  10. 09-17-2015, 10:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jmb View Post
    great performance and finally a guitar submission you can hear and has live video. accepted.

This may not be a good thing since I plan on doing some mic submissions in the future! lol
    PS.....Is what the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Join us