Sega Genesis / Sega Mega Drive - Hard Drivin' - NTSC - Points - 130,641 - john brissie

Is the performance claim below valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Sega Genesis / Sega Mega Drive - Hard Drivin' - NTSC - Points - 130,641 - john brissie

10-03-2015, 01:30 AM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - Points
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=3613
    Rules
    Automatic or Manual Gear Shift
    Special Rules: You may freely choose any pathway the game permits you to take. Continues are not permitted!
    Submission Message
    Hi all,
    This here is my submission for a better score in Hard Drivin' for the Genesis.
    I remember when I first tried this I was using a different controller and there was no way to shift or I just couldn't figure it out with it so I drove the whole course in 1st gear. Well, that's what I recall anyway.

I didn't see it until browsing the db. My score stunk so I thought I should better it with some real manual transmission action and here it is. i was off to a good start by beating the blue car but screwed it up at the end.

Now after doing some time with this, I don't think there's any advantage in the stick option. In fact, if you get into the grass the auto seems to get out of it faster.

Thanks for watching and voting.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  2. 10-03-2015, 01:43 AM
    Pics wasn't inserted again.Name:  john-brissie-genesis-hard-drivin-130641.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  75.1 KB
    john m brissie
  3. 10-03-2015, 02:06 AM
    I remember playing this game, the title said it all for me!

TOO HARD DRIVING!

you made it look easy John! Accepted
    Thanks jmb thanked this post
  4. 10-06-2015, 03:25 AM
    accepted dude. good drivin
    Thanks jmb thanked this post
  5. 10-07-2015, 12:47 PM
    accepted good hard drivin
  6. 10-07-2015, 01:18 PM
    Accepted Great Job!
Join us