M.A.M.E. - Pac-Man - Points [TG Settings] - 87,380 - Mark Hoff

Is the performance claim below valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. 10-06-2015, 01:56 AM
    Okay, I'm not by my main pc right now, but I will check for that thanks. I"m not sure if I have the gui version for 106. I do have a hyperspin non wolf mame set up separately and I know puckman works for that, but that's not a valid version for submissions. thanks for the tips.
  2. 10-06-2015, 02:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by creech View Post
    Okay, I'm not by my main pc right now, but I will check for that thanks. I"m not sure if I have the gui version for 106. I do have a hyperspin non wolf mame set up separately and I know puckman works for that, but that's not a valid version for submissions. thanks for the tips.
    Created a brief technical guide at https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthre...-in-(Wolf)MAME (so we can stop hijacking this thread!).
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
    Thanks creech, bensweeneyonbass thanked this post
  3. 10-06-2015, 02:49 AM
    Back to the thread in hand: this is a reject from me due to the wrong ROM set being used for this variation.
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
  4. 10-06-2015, 04:55 AM
    Ok definitely reject, and i will post in the reject thread.
    Pete, I will message you as I do not understand the details. Does TG track the Midway Pacman romset in MAME or does that need a score track?
    Are you inspired to find the joy in gaming?

TG employee (82-84)
    robotron2084guidebook.com/
  5. 10-06-2015, 04:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 1500points View Post
    Ok definitely reject, and i will post in the reject thread.
    Pete, I will message you as I do not understand the details. Does TG track the Midway Pacman romset in MAME or does that need a score track?
    This track is poorly worded in the title, really. Note that there is a speed up track for the Midway set but I have not found a normal speed version on the site so it would need a separate score track creating for the pacman set (or one of your famous "any set goes" versions).
  6. 10-06-2015, 05:11 AM
    Oh.
    Well what do you think, make it a straight thing. Or bend it toward fun with the Training Camp theme?
    How many people still play high level pacman beyond Jon and the group in the tgl exhibition?

TG employee (82-84)
  7. 10-06-2015, 06:10 AM
    rejecting as requested
  8. 10-06-2015, 06:12 AM
    Created a Midway Pacman score track if anyone wishes to donate. Thank you.
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthre...core-Challenge!

TG employee (82-84)
  9. 10-06-2015, 07:52 AM
    Rejecting as requested.
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]
  10. 10-06-2015, 07:55 AM
    Trying to resubmit files to new score track but the upload form simply does nothing after clicking submit and clicking the upload message.
    Can we not resubmit the same files to the new system?

TG employee (82-84)
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Join us