Service Mode: Off
    Cabinet: Upright
    Lives: 5
    Bonus Life: 10000
    Difficulty: Normal
    Ghost Names: Normal
    2x Speed Cheat: Disabled
    Special Rules: None

Special Note: The Maximum score possible is 3,333,360.
    Submission Message
    Finally hit the first key.
    Decided to stop practicing the 3 ghost groupings on the first mazes and let the game get more interesting.
    Got some flow down after a bunch of false starts, and hit the first key.
    Interestingly, I discovered that just running for an energizer usually gets 3 ghosts to you at about the same time regardless of how tightly they are grouped via the T&Tunnel efforts.
    Attached Files Attached Files
  2. 10-05-2015, 09:05 PM
    Nice playing Mark! Wow, you are improving every time you play! I don't really group the technical way either. You probably have to do the technical grouping to achieve a perfect score, but that's a long way off for me at least. So, when the romset in the rules say PuckMan, that just means it's the parent rom and then we use the Midway version? I wasn't sure about this earlier.
  3. 10-06-2015, 01:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by creech View Post
    So, when the romset in the rules say PuckMan, that just means it's the parent rom and then we use the Midway version? I wasn't sure about this earlier.
    Puckman is the original Japanese set & that's the set which must be used for this variation (not pacman).
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
  4. 10-06-2015, 01:34 AM
    Wrong ROM set used:
    [CODE]Playing back previously recorded game pacman (Pac-Man (Midway)) [press return][/CODE**

Rejected from this variation.
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
  5. 10-06-2015, 01:36 AM
    Was supposed to look like:
    Code:
    Playing back previously recorded game pacman (Pac-Man (Midway)) [press return]
  6. 10-06-2015, 01:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    Puckman is the original Japanese set & that's the set which must be used for this variation (not pacman).
    hmm, but when I tried to use the puckman rom in wolfmame 106 it said missing even though the rom is present. so there is no way to select it in the menu.
  7. 10-06-2015, 01:37 AM
    hmm, but when I tried to use the puckman rom in wolfmame 106 it said missing even though the rom is present. so there is no way to select it in the menu.
    Then you have the wrong ROMs.
    Thanks creech thanked this post
  8. 10-06-2015, 01:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    Then you have the wrong ROMs.
    okay, thanks, barthax, I will look into it.
  9. 10-06-2015, 01:43 AM
    Have to reject too. but none the less good play Mark.
  10. 10-06-2015, 01:44 AM
    okay, thanks, barthax, I will look into it.
    If you're running the GUI version, right-click the entry and choose Audit. Yyou should get something like the below which informs you which files are missing:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot from 2015-10-06 10:44:45.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	72.2 KB 
ID:	8569
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Join us