Super Nintendo Entertainment System - Super Mario Kart - NTSC - Vanilla Lake 2 [Fastest Race] - 11.27 - Zachary Lynch

Is the performance claim below valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Super Nintendo Entertainment System - Super Mario Kart - NTSC - Vanilla Lake 2 [Fastest Race] - 11.27 - Zachary Lynch

11-20-2015, 02:45 AM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - Vanilla Lake 2 [Fastest Race]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=539
    Rules
    1P Mode, Time Trial, May Freely Choose Any Available Character
    Special Rules: For this variation, you MUST Win the race for your time to count! You may use your race for Fastest Lap as well.
    Submission Message
    This is for fastest lap. Starts at the last race, about the 5th-6th try in. It is lap 1.

Thanks!
  2. 11-20-2015, 05:45 AM
    Looks good but some advice for the future to avoid any potential issues :D

1. Show the cart and console when you power on
    2. Rather than say what number of attempt it was, give the timestamp
  3. 11-20-2015, 06:12 AM
    This track is for fastest race - not lap. I'm guessing this is not the correct track you want to enter? I'll reject for now, based on what I think I am seeing...will change if I'm incorrect. No doubt your lap is legit.
    Thanks ssdninja, creech thanked this post
  4. 11-20-2015, 06:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cliggon View Post
    This track is for fastest race - not lap. I'm guessing this is not the correct track you want to enter? I'll reject for now, based on what I think I am seeing...will change if I'm incorrect. No doubt your lap is legit.
    lol man good catch I was slipping there

yeah this is for fastest race :(
    Likes cliggon liked this post
  5. 11-20-2015, 11:33 AM
    Oh man. Yeah I'm slipping too, it was for fastest lap. Yeah sorry about that. I'll fix it.

Yeah I Understand I should show the cart, power up system, and system itself. I was just being lazy.

Also you can hear the power button being turned on. I know I'm pretty new at this and need to build some street cred.
    Likes ssdninja liked this post
  6. 11-21-2015, 01:38 PM
    REJECT PLEASE
  7. 11-21-2015, 05:26 PM
    rejected by as requested by Earthbound201 it happens to everybody
  8. 11-23-2015, 11:22 AM
    rejecting as requested
Join us