PlayStation 4 - The Pinball Arcade - [No Good Gofers] - Points - 100,501,870 - Marc Cohen

Is the performance claim below valid?

    This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation 4 - The Pinball Arcade - [No Good Gofers] - Points - 100,501,870 - Marc Cohen

    12-02-2015, 05:43 PM
    vzaar-player


    [No Good Gofers] - Points
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=195332
    Rules

    Settings are default (Extras menu does not affect gameplay). Single player only. No pauses or continues allowed.

    Submission Message
    One game only. Hook shot starts at :55

    Name:  2015_12_03_02_37_221.png
Views: 47
Size:  215.1 KB
  2. 12-02-2015, 07:00 PM
    Hell yeah! I love this table and can't wait to play it again. I haven't watched this yet but I very much plan to. Thanks Marc for getting me back into this. Isn't this music in this awesome?
    Likes Marcade liked this post
  3. 12-02-2015, 07:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Desidious View Post
    Hell yeah! I love this table and can't wait to play it again. I haven't watched this yet but I very much plan to. Thanks Marc for getting me back into this. Isn't this music in this awesome?
    Ya, I think of both Caddyshack and Happy Gilmore whenever I play it.

    And THANK YOU for the competition. We shall push these scores higher and higher!

  4. 12-04-2015, 01:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by marcamy View Post
    Ya, I think of both Caddyshack and Happy Gilmore whenever I play it.

    And THANK YOU for the competition. We shall push these scores higher and higher!

    Yessir and this is an accepted from me. Don't you hate that wheel and how the bumpers on the left and surprisingly throw your ball to either out-lanes? I don't remember this table playing with my emotions as it has been lately. Why couldn't you only beat me by a couple million?? ;)
    Thanks Marcade thanked this post
  5. 12-04-2015, 02:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Desidious View Post
    Why couldn't you only beat me by a couple million?? ;)
    Oh stop being such a tease. You cant hide while big brother is watching you!
    Name:  2015_12_04_23_35_451.png
Views: 32
Size:  8.3 KB
  6. 12-04-2015, 03:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by marcamy View Post
    Oh stop being such a tease. You cant hide while big brother is watching you!
    Name:  2015_12_04_23_35_451.png
Views: 32
Size:  8.3 KB
    I'm flabbergasted!! You totally ruined my surprise. Wait until you see the video. Just no kids around.
    Likes Marcade liked this post
  7. 12-14-2015, 09:09 PM
    Nice score!

    “The easiest way to solve a problem is to deny it exists”
    ~Isaac Asimov
    Thanks Marcade thanked this post
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Join us