PlayStation 4 - The Pinball Arcade - [No Good Gofers] - Points - 155,493,880 - Brandon Finton

Is the performance claim below valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation 4 - The Pinball Arcade - [No Good Gofers] - Points - 155,493,880 - Brandon Finton

12-04-2015, 09:48 PM
    [No Good Gofers] - Points
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=195332
    Rules

Settings are default (Extras menu does not affect gameplay). Single player only. No pauses or continues allowed.

Submission Message

Attempt around 8:33. Thanks for watching! Settings to show Tilt is on is at the end if I'm not mistaken. Furthermore, Marc can further verify this for ruining my surprise and checking the leaderboard for this week/month. If you turn the Tilt off, you are not eligible for the leaderboard.

Name:  Pinball Arcade - Gofers - 155493880.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  48.4 KB
  2. 12-05-2015, 08:52 AM
    Almost a round of 18. Well done. Yes, if the tilt setting was off, then one would not be leaderboard ranked. (You showed it properly at the end anyways)
    Thanks Desidious thanked this post
  3. 12-05-2015, 09:00 AM
    Another thing to add, if a gamer used "pro mode", I dont believe you would be ranked either. Not 100% sure about this, (via PA forums hearsay) since I only downloaded the normal bundles and cannot experiment myself with this. Can you confirm this yourself?
  4. 12-05-2015, 09:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by marcamy View Post
    Another thing to add, if a gamer used "pro mode", I dont believe you would be ranked either. Not 100% sure about this, (via PA forums hearsay) since I only downloaded the normal bundles and cannot experiment myself with this. Can you confirm this yourself?
    Negative. It cost extra money and didn't see the point in it so I can't tell you.
  5. 12-05-2015, 09:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Desidious View Post
    Negative. It cost extra money and didn't see the point in it so I can't tell you.
    Ya. From my knowledge of it, you can examine the table in close detail, open up the operations menus, and get extra tips in play. Otherwise I found it useless to pay another $10 add on towards the bundle, especially if your not even ranked if you use it.
  6. 12-05-2015, 09:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by marcamy View Post
    Ya. From my knowledge of it, you can examine the table in close detail, open up the operations menus, and get extra tips in play. Otherwise I found it useless to pay another $10 add on towards the bundle, especially if your not even ranked if you use it.
    Want to examine the table closely? Buy a bigger TV. lol
  7. 12-05-2015, 09:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Desidious View Post
    Want to examine the table closely? Buy a bigger TV. lol
    At times, I confess to sticking my head 2 inches from my 60 in. HDTV, just to try to read exactly what the ramp/loop sign says.
    Likes Desidious liked this post
Join us