Arcade - Stunt Cycle - Points - 27 - Raymond Francel

Is the performance claim below valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Arcade - Stunt Cycle - Points - 27 - Raymond Francel

12-20-2015, 05:31 PM
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=198529
    Rules
    There are no dip switch setting to show. Your score is the displayed score when the game ends. This must still be performed on a real machine and board though, so it is at the adjudicators discretion as to whether or not the board needs to be shown. It is suggested that adjudicators not require the board be shown since a counterfeit of this particular board is fairly unlikely, especially if a real cabinet is in use, but ultimately each adjudicator will have to make that decision for himself/herself.
    Submission Message
    There are no dip switch setting to show. Your score is the displayed score when the game ends. This must still be performed on a real machine and board though, so it is at the adjudicators discretion as to whether or not the board needs to be shown. It is suggested that adjudicators not require the board be shown since a counterfeit of this particular board is fairly unlikely, especially if a real cabinet is in use, but ultimately each adjudicator will have to make that decision for himself/herself.

27 bus clear - max out

2. 12-20-2015, 05:33 PM
  3. 12-20-2015, 05:37 PM
    This is my first submission, so I apologize if there is anything lacking.

Not sure why the link isn't displaying the actual video.

The world record attempt starts at 3:13 minutes into the video.

Let me know if there are any questions.

-Ray
  4. 12-20-2015, 05:42 PM
    Witnessed live. Accepted
  5. 12-20-2015, 06:53 PM
    accepted.........................
  6. 12-20-2015, 11:05 PM
    Very nice! Accepted
  7. 12-21-2015, 07:19 AM
    What happened to the first attempt at 26? (Sorry if explained in the video: watching muted.)
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
  8. 12-21-2015, 07:39 AM
    Last life hero, well done, accepted.
  9. 12-21-2015, 07:40 AM
    you rat *******!

love the t-shirt, you actually suited up in stunt cycle gear. This is definitely all thats needed for this submission. My only advice to you, is that I purposely added rules to this making it easy to submit on, most games i suggest more evidence, usually two cameras so that you can see the person and the game as well as showing the board and any dips. This submission however is perfect. Enjoy your PSI at my expense.
  10. 12-21-2015, 07:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    What happened to the first attempt at 26? (Sorry if explained in the video: watching muted.)

If you accelerate too fast you flip back and crash. The acceleration and beginning of crash must've happen in the tube where you cant see him, you can however see when he comes out of the tube that its the graphics for flipping over.
    Thanks Barthax thanked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Join us