Is the performance claim below valid?

This poll is closed
    This poll is closed
  1. iOS - Crossy Road - - 460 - Dean Froley

12-29-2015, 07:17 AM

Score Trackhttps://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=131967
    RulesYou may play as any character
    Submission MessageHi Everyone,

Here's my recording of a 460 run on Crossy Road using the Chicken, the machine used is an Apple Iphone 6 . The 460 run starts at 3:15.
    The start of the video shows the game boot sequence and there's a quick flip through the phone at the end so you can see it's standard stuff, you can see the shading is ON for the game, that's about it for settings anyway. I prefer to use the chicken even though other characters can be used as a feel one day it may be the case that it would be realised that some characters have advantages. I've not seen it myself, but I chose to go basic Chicken for this reason.

Over the past few days I got a 700+ score which can be seen as the high-score when these runs were recorded, as is probably often the case, ...if only I had a camera running...anyway, for a 460 run I set up the camera and here it is.

I'll keep recording over the coming months and hopefully put up a better run.
    I hope I've covered everything here.
  2. 12-29-2015, 11:10 AM
    Excellent submission!
    Everything looks good to me.

Congrats Dean! Accepted.
    Thanks Dean Froley thanked this post
    Likes Dean Froley liked this post
  3. 12-29-2015, 07:35 PM
    accepted great play wow i like the game a little bit of frogger and few other games
    Thanks Dean Froley thanked this post
    Likes Dean Froley liked this post
Join us