PlayStation 4 - The Pinball Arcade - [No Good Gofers] - Points - 140,362,260 - Michael Sroka

Is the performance claim below valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation 4 - The Pinball Arcade - [No Good Gofers] - Points - 140,362,260 - Michael Sroka

01-19-2016, 07:13 PM
    [No Good Gofers] - Points
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=195332
    Rules

Settings are default (Extras menu does not affect gameplay). Single player only. No pauses or continues allowed.

Submission Message
    This submission was recorded using PS4's Share to Twitch function. This was streamed directly from the console to the web. The share feature will only display gameplay footage. No boot up or PS4 menu bar.

This submission starts at the 15:15 mark. I show the online leaderboard at the end with my gamer tag Timmell to prove it is me.

from Twitch. https://www.twitch.tv/timmell/v/33271216

youtube.

Forum post I made about this type submission.
  2. 01-19-2016, 09:26 PM
    Sroka finally puts down the plastic guitar to join the fray... Look out! ;)

I tried experimenting with the build-in recording for my Youtube linked account, unfortunately it only records the last 10 minutes of play.
    Likes Desidious liked this post
  3. 01-20-2016, 09:30 AM
    Glad to see more people joining, especially you bro. Plus, I need more people to distract Marc while I sneak more scores in. ;)

I'm begging to think I nudge way more than I should watching you and others play. Accepted!
  4. 01-20-2016, 09:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Desidious View Post
    I'm beginning** to think I nudge way more than

Autocorrect at it's best. ;)
  5. 01-20-2016, 10:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Desidious View Post
    Autocorrect at it's best. ;)
    Yeah, its working. You actually spelled my name right this time! :D
  6. 01-20-2016, 02:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by marcamy View Post
    Yeah, its working. You actually spelled my name right this time! :D
    yeah sometimes I don't even catch it. There's someone at work named Mark but I know you're not a k-mark you're a c-marc.
Join us