PlayStation 4 - Toukiden: Kiwami - Infinite Missions - Investigation (Basic) - Most Oni Slain - 35 - Brandon Finton

Is the performance claim below valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation 4 - Toukiden: Kiwami - Infinite Missions - Investigation (Basic) - Most Oni Slain - 35 - Brandon Finton

02-15-2016, 08:55 PM
    Infinite Missions - Investigation (Basic) - Most Oni Slain
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=199365
    Rules
    The total number of Oni slain is tracked throughout the mission and is shown after mission completion. Any party, weapon, and armor set available can be used during these missions. Any game mods, hacks, or glitches that affect gameplay is prohibited and will result in a disqualification. No pausing allowed. Special Note: Although these missions can be done online with friends, this track is for SINGLE PLAYER ONLY.
    Submission Message

Only one run in the video. I think if I sat aside some time I could really push this another hour.. maybe. The upload took forever so I dunno if I could keep my sanity... Thanks for watching!

Name:  Toukiden - Most Oni Slain - 35.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  57.3 KB
  2. 02-16-2016, 12:26 AM
    Reminds me a lot of Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce - team play and the village for a KOEI game. That said, so many other games in the genre have the same set up. ;)

Accepted.
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
    Thanks Desidious thanked this post
  3. 02-16-2016, 06:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    Reminds me a lot of Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce - team play and the village for a KOEI game. That said, so many other games in the genre have the same set up. ;)

Accepted.
    I seriously appreciate your help getting the track set up bro. Hopefully I'll be able to return the favor in the near future. :)
    Thanks Barthax thanked this post
    Likes Barthax liked this post
Join us