PlayStation 4 - The Pinball Arcade - [Medieval Madness] - Points - 264,914,460 - Duncan McFarlane

Is the performance claim below valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation 4 - The Pinball Arcade - [Medieval Madness] - Points - 264,914,460 - Duncan McFarlane

02-24-2016, 08:42 PM
    [Medieval Madness] - Points
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=195331
    Rules

Settings are default (Extras menu does not affect gameplay). Single player only. No pauses or continues allowed.

Submission Message
    https://www.youtube.com/embed/I8F7jAI5n9U

I attempted to up this submission with TG a few times but the video failed each time, so I have put an unlisted YT link up so I can actually submit it. This is recorded through my ElGato 60 HD as I had looked up that PS4 to Twitch submissions were okay so what better than just a direct capture! I couldn't figure out how to embed my YT link as I've seen in a few other submissions as well.

My first TPA submission! Well...second submission total anyways. It was lots of fun taking shots at Medieval Madness, a table I have loved forever but never put this much time into. Learning all the later game modes and setting up stacked hurry-ups was a lot of fun! Didn't really get this run going until Ball 2 and managed to get Battle for the Kingdom for the first time. Shame I couldn't manage to complete it as the two shots I needed to open the gate just couldn't get up there.

Excited to see what else I can put up in TPA!

Run starts as 0:0 and ends at 35:02 (right as the PS4 tells me my controller is going to die, haha. that would have torpedo'd the run trying to find a charger)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Likes Desidious liked this post
  2. 02-24-2016, 08:43 PM
    Whoops! Forgot to fill in the starting time, its at 0:21
  3. 02-24-2016, 10:07 PM
    Looks good, well done! Welcome to "Ye olde addicting world" of Pinball Arcade. You have an interesting gamer tag there as well. Heh.
    Likes Kouerson liked this post
  4. 02-24-2016, 10:18 PM
    Haha, it was born out of the need for something really really dumb and I like Frasier so.
    Likes Marcade liked this post
  5. 02-25-2016, 05:04 AM
    Nice score and skills. Looking forward to future submissions MGLKG :)

MM is a fun game too.
    Thanks Kouerson thanked this post
  6. 02-25-2016, 07:10 AM
    accepted...
    Thanks Kouerson thanked this post
Join us