PlayStation 4 - The Pinball Arcade - [Medieval Madness] - Points - 1,544,896,080 - Duncan McFarlane

Is the performance claim below valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation 4 - The Pinball Arcade - [Medieval Madness] - Points - 1,544,896,080 - Duncan McFarlane

02-27-2016, 04:35 PM
    [Medieval Madness] - Points
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=195331
    Rules

Settings are default (Extras menu does not affect gameplay). Single player only. No pauses or continues allowed.

Submission Message

I had major problems attempting my last MM upload to TG so just using YouTube as it doesn't error out. It still took like 8 hours because I like 720p captures, haha.

I was going to go to bed after streaming a different game last night, but decided hey why not take a few cracks at MM again? Score could have been somewhat improved by completing each Battle for the Kingdom but I'm happy with the way I played for the majority of the game. Had a few odd moments with the collision detection but I'm used to weird things with Pinball Arcade from time to time. By the end of this I was really ready for bed.

I now realize I forgot to show off the settings at the very start, everything was on default and is apparent through getting danger notifications during play. Man I was tired apparently, but I couldn't have changed the Tilt settings as I complete the Wizard goals during play. (I actually never thought I would do that, going way back to playing Medieval on the Williams Collection)

Score starts at 0:06 and ends at 1:52:04
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  2. 02-27-2016, 06:22 PM
    Once again, well done. A very impressive score.

Can't you let Marc keep the score for a little? ;)

I've not yet watched the video though am looking forward to doing so in chunks over the next few days. I already love the darkened room setting. Your time was great too, considering the score. I was guessing a much longer game.

I've never played with the tilt off (pointless really) and I'm pretty sure you can't submit to the PS4 scoreboards unless tilt settings are on default. You clearly were able to submit to the PS4 scoreboard without issue. Also you noted that you received tilt warnings, so not much worry there I suspect. Not showing these settings is of of no concern to me in the least.
    Likes Kouerson liked this post
  3. 02-27-2016, 06:52 PM
    Its MADNESS I tell YE! :D

Exactly what Max said. As long as you were ranked on the leaderboard, tilt settings were either "locked or on", so your fine here.
    In case you forget to show settings in the beginning of your video, after your game would suffice as well. (which I usually do).

Great score pace and excellent stamina on the multi-ball/Castle modes.
    Likes Kouerson liked this post
  4. 02-27-2016, 06:55 PM
    Thanks Marc & Max, I actually thought I had done it at the start and only when watching it back did I notice I never did. Haha.

I still feel pretty weak on the right orbit and catapult shot and it shows on the second Battle for the Kingdom.
  5. 02-27-2016, 06:58 PM
    Forgot to mention that with the dark room setting I find it makes it easier to pick out what I have to shoot/left to shoot without looking up at it from the flippers. Great for the hectic multiball modes this table has.
  6. 02-27-2016, 11:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kouerson View Post
    Forgot to mention that with the dark room setting I find it makes it easier to pick out what I have to shoot/left to shoot without looking up at it from the flippers. Great for the hectic multiball modes this table has.
    I have never thought of this so I might give it a try. Multiball usually gets me when I try to look up from the flippers. Those damn trolls can mess up my stride pretty bad. I have yet to sit through the video yet but as I can see your username on the leaderboard I know the tilt was on so it's a good to go from me. I didn't think I would see a billion+ score from this table so soon.
Join us