Nintendo Entertainment System - Top Gun - NTSC - Points - 1,083,200 - Kyle Nelson

Is the performance claim below valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. 05-01-2016, 04:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    First NES emulator submission: https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthre...700-Andrew-Mee . Created in part because there's no need to eschew its use for a leaderboard nor eschew competitors because of their preference for using an emulator... That said, the simplest way to explain keeping them separate is to ensure purity of comparison: like-for-like scenarios. Emulators are not the real thing and may have bugs, features and/or side effects which make the game play different or easier. For example, the controller: using a keyboard in an emulator permits the use of left and right inputs simultaneously which the base NES controller is incapable of without modification (just an example of why they are separate).
    About time Barthax, we've had too much BS between emulators, Everdrives, and other stuff. Thank you very much for getting this through.

-James
    Thanks Barthax thanked this post
  2. 05-07-2016, 11:55 PM
    I'm voting no on this, I believe and have reasonable doubt it's emulated.
    Thanks HugDD thanked this post
    Likes HAN, pat33999, Barthax, Cthulhu, DanielW liked this post
  3. 05-07-2016, 11:56 PM
    Also the follow up vids don't back up anything. Showing a different game etc.
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  4. 05-08-2016, 07:17 AM
    Just posting to confirm I voted no on this quite some time back. Every piece of evidence from Kyle on NES up to and including this is has strong suggestion of emulator use with no valuable piece of evidence to the contrary, IMO.
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
    Thanks HugDD thanked this post
    Likes HAN, DanielW liked this post
  5. 05-08-2016, 08:22 AM

Kyle Nelson Please Listen A Sure Way to Convince the Twin Galaxy Members Is To Play a 15 to 30 Minute Top Gun NES Game. This is Wisdom

I am Trying To Help You Just A Suggestion. Without Question Kyle Your Going Have To Do This On Your Future Video Game Submissions Twin Galaxy Members Suspect Something Is Amiss

a·miss

əˈmis/

adjective

adjective: amiss

not quite right; inappropriate or out of place.

"there was something amiss about his calculations"

synonyms:
    wrong, awry, faulty, out of order, defective, flawed, unsatisfactory, incorrect, not right

One Thing For Sure Twin Galaxy Members Will Not Accept This NES Top Gun Score. From What I Read I Doubt Seriously.

Here is My Recommendation

Kyle Nelson Please Listen A Sure Way to Convince the Twin Galaxy Members Is To Play a 15 to 30 Minute Top Gun NES Game.

Video Tape Please With Room Lights On So Twin Galaxy Members Can See

Everything From the The Beginning First Show the NES Game Console

System Next Show Your Game Control After That Show Your Top Gun Game

Cartridge & Then Putting It In The NES Game Console System Game Slot

Then Do A Boot Up (Turn It On) Show Game Difficulty Settings Next Press

Start Play Top Gun for 15 or 30 Minutes.

That's A Wrap All Good There Would Absolutely Be No Complaints,Issues,Problems,Doubts. All Twin Galaxy Members Would Adjudicate It & Fully Accept it.

Nintendo Entertainment System - Top Gun - NTSC - Points - 1,083,200 - Kyle Nelson

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Join us