Nintendo Entertainment System - Cliffhanger - NTSC - Points - 959,385 - Rudy Ferretti

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Nintendo Entertainment System - Cliffhanger - NTSC - Points - 959,385 - Rudy Ferretti

03-21-2016, 11:33 AM
    NTSC - Points
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=11592
    Rules
    Factory Default [No Continues Allowed]
    Special Rules: None
    Submission Message
    this is a perm link I only do GAMING related videos on Twitch when I lost my twitch pages I had the option to appeal and I did not however I also have the video posting to youtube and on back up..... 959,385
    Now for the people who were not around till after kok I have been with and around TG since 2002-03 I have never ever heard of any game where you can play the same stage die 4 times and collect the extra life over and over and it should not be a 5 life rule for ANY non timed based game....
    Games without timers are as follows you collect each extra life ONCE per stage per loop always always always, Flying dragon is a good one it also awards points like this game, you cannot compare games like castlevania to this, no points are awarded for lives in castlevania...
    That being said this whole silly issue due to change the rules as you go along with peer review is crazy here is the tie to a score that was maxed by past practices of refs I was told grab the life once and no more!!!!!!!!!!!
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  2. 03-21-2016, 11:47 AM
    Respect to Rudy's textual content: stating his case and adjusting to the meet competition. (Haven't watched the stream.) This week's submissions on this game (Don+Rudy) is an experience in differences between the well-defined referee system of old and the amorphic nature of community adjudication. I expect in years to come someone will find a way to edge out another point here or there under some pretext and 959385 will not be the max then...
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
    Likes bensweeneyonbass liked this post
  3. 03-22-2016, 01:46 PM
    I have to abstain on this one.
    Your friend, datagod
    https://hashnode.com/@datagod/joinme
    Likes Snowflake, pat33999, ZEN liked this post
  4. 03-22-2016, 04:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by datagod View Post
    I have to abstain on this one.
    Why would Don's submission be acceptable and this one not?
  5. 03-22-2016, 05:10 PM
    Assuming the link doesn't disappear.
    Likes datagod liked this post
  6. 03-22-2016, 05:10 PM
    The video was uploaded to twitch instead of TG. This particular submitter has had his channel removed in the past due to violations of terms of service.
    Your friend, datagod
    Thanks creech thanked this post
    Likes pat33999, ZEN liked this post
  7. 03-22-2016, 05:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by datagod View Post
    The video was uploaded to twitch instead of TG. This particular submitter has had his channel removed in the past due to violations of terms of service.
    Cool, yes, I've witnessed that and understand, just wanted to make sure it had nothing to do about the gameplay because admittedly I'm no expert on this one. Thanks Data.
    Likes datagod liked this post
  8. 03-22-2016, 06:43 PM
    This channel on Twitch is for uploads only now. Not his show. Should be fine. Twitch has rules against running little shows like his on there, so it got disabled or whatever. So he'll be using Twitch for just gaming from here on out apparently, not much choice, that's all they're willing to take it seems. :P
  9. 03-22-2016, 06:46 PM

You know?
  10. 03-22-2016, 08:16 PM
    The solution is simple. Upload the file directly to TG. Otherwise the channel could get taken down for violations, or even intentionally to hide the performance from others so they don't learn the secrets, or possibly uncover questionable game play. I am still abstaining.
    Your friend, datagod
    Thanks ZEN, creech thanked this post
    Likes ZEN, creech, pat33999, gstrain, Emayl liked this post
Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast
Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast
Join us