This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Android - Angry Birds - Poached Eggs - 2-2 - 68,270 - Shaun Michaud

04-16-2016, 01:27 PM
    Poached Eggs - 2-2
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=195530
    Rules

No power up may be used for your attempt Shockwave Bird may not be used for your attempt

Submission Message
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3e-2EApiBw

The final attempt starts at 21m 09s.

Thanks HugDD thanked this post
    Likes Marcade, HugDD liked this post
  2. 04-16-2016, 02:01 PM
    Hey Shaun. Do you have any footage of the main menu/front page of your mobile device proving you are using a droid (and not ios) before you start up the app?

Before all these tracks were created, I was really pushing for ios/droid platforms on AB to be consolidated all together, but unfortunately this did not happen. It looks and plays exactly as the same game, (like Star Wars storm troopers, they are clones! All versions and updates too!
  3. 04-16-2016, 03:06 PM
    Hey Marc -

I'm trying out this new screen capture application called Game Recorder+ from Google Play Store. In the YouTube information it states that the video was recorded by Game Recorder+ and according the application description, it's made by Samsung and is specific to their phones. The only real downfall to this application is that the record option is only available once I launch the game.

In addition to this information, what I'll do is create a video of my phone and select the levels for the high scores for the levels I submitted to Twin Galaxies.

Below is the list of phones available for use with Game Recorder+.

Q) Which mobile phones can I record games on?
    - You can record on Samsung GALAXY Note 5, S6 Edge plus, S6, S6 Edge,S6 Active, Note 4, S5, Note 3, Note 3 Neo, S4 and Note 2 devices.

I hope this helps.
    Games lubricate the body and mind”
    ~Ben Franklin
    Thanks Marcade thanked this post
    Likes Marcade, HugDD liked this post
  4. 04-16-2016, 03:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MyOwnWorstEnemy View Post
    In addition to this information, what I'll do is create a video of my phone and select the levels for the high scores for the levels I submitted to Twin Galaxies.
    That would be cool . Good score BTW. :)
    Thanks MyOwnWorstEnemy thanked this post
  5. 04-16-2016, 06:26 PM
  6. 04-16-2016, 06:27 PM

Android - Angry Birds - Poached Eggs - 2-2 - 68,270 - Shaun Michaud

Poached Eggs - 2-2
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=195530
    Rules
    No power up may be used for your attempt Shockwave Bird may not be used for your

Thanks HugDD thanked this post
    Likes HugDD liked this post
  7. 04-16-2016, 06:35 PM

Accepted
    Poached Eggs - 2-2 Run Starts at 21:10 of the video

Poached Eggs - 2-2 Is Selected at :07 to :08 & Can Be Seen at 21:09 of the video

Android - Angry Birds - Poached Eggs - 2-2 - 68,270 Final Score is at 21:36 of the video

Likes HugDD liked this post
  8. 04-18-2016, 12:55 PM
    Hi Shaun,

This recorder looks very similar to the one built into Google's Play Games. Once you start it recording, you can still pop back to the "desktop" to confirm the Android is in use visually - perhaps that'll work with this recorder too.

Accepted. :)
    I'd rather be last on every game than throw my time away chasing only one score.
    Thanks MyOwnWorstEnemy thanked this post
    Likes HugDD, MyOwnWorstEnemy liked this post
Join us