PlayStation 4 - The Pinball Arcade - [Bride of Pin Bot] - Points - 8,284,614,310 - Marc Cohen

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation 4 - The Pinball Arcade - [Bride of Pin Bot] - Points - 8,284,614,310 - Marc Cohen

04-17-2016, 09:25 PM
    vzaar-player

[Bride of Pin Bot] - Points
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=194848
    Rules
    <br>
    Settings are default (Extras menu does not affect gameplay). Single player only. No pauses or continues allowed.<br>
    Submission Message
    After Stephen Krogman's recent "score percentage calculation" on my prior submitted game, I became motivated to go at it again. Shall I seek revenge??? Get out that calculator again, Steve!
    Love and marriage starts at 14:15. Ugly divorce starts at 44:45
    Name:  2016_04_18_05_03_421.png
Views: 47
Size:  172.6 KB
  2. 04-18-2016, 01:18 AM
    Big score Marc! Well done.

Score percentage calculation calculation? I must have missed that post.
    Thanks Marcade thanked this post
    Likes HugDD liked this post
  3. 04-18-2016, 10:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Big score Marc! Well done.

Score percentage calculation calculation? I must have missed that post.
    Thanks...Referring to the majority of the 1st ball scoring over the pitiful 2nd/3rd ball mishaps. Sadly, it happened to me again. Prior submission here:
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthre...580-Marc-Cohen
  4. 04-18-2016, 03:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by marcamy View Post
    Thanks...Referring to the majority of the 1st ball scoring over the pitiful 2nd/3rd ball mishaps. Sadly, it happened to me again. Prior submission here:
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthre...580-Marc-Cohen

Thanks. Yes I missed (or did not get to) that post. Nice runs. Isn't it most usually the case that one ball just rocks in an endless fashion only to have the next few drain immediately? It sure feels that way for me.

The other most common occurrence is on the last ball, I'll claw and battle to light an extra ball, actually light it, then rapidly drain before being able to collect.

I'm not talking Bride here, I'm talking -all- pinball games, video or real.
    Likes Marcade liked this post
  5. 04-18-2016, 03:54 PM

Accepted
    The Pinball Arcade - [Bride of Pin Bot] Game Starts at 14:16 of the video

PlayStation 4 - The Pinball Arcade - [Bride of Pin Bot] - Points - 8,284,614,310 Final Score is at 46:31 of the video

Thanks Marcade thanked this post
  6. 04-18-2016, 04:16 PM

A Rare Mistake Marc a Type O of the Pinball Game should be Starship Troopers not Bride of Pin Bot a Classic Game

Awesome Score Marc some crazy Breaks you could have scored higher. The Score is Correct but because of a Different Game a Minor Type O Mistake I would Reject it. But Because it is a Great Score N Game Play I will abstain from this. I would Suggest to Resubmit underneath the Correct Title StarShip Troopers ( A great Movie)

PlayStation 4 - The Pinball Arcade - [Bride of Pin Bot] - Points - 8,284,614,310 - Marc Cohen

7. 04-18-2016, 04:17 PM
  8. 04-18-2016, 04:18 PM
  9. 04-18-2016, 04:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jjt_defender View Post

A Rare Mistake Marc a Type O of the Pinball Game should be Starship Troopers not Bride of Pin Bot a Classic Game

Awesome Score Marc some crazy Breaks you could have scored higher. The Score is Correct but because of a Different Game a Minor Type O Mistake I would Reject it. But Because it is a Great Score N Game Play I will abstain from this. I would Suggest to Resubmit underneath the Correct Title StarShip Troopers ( A great Movie)

???
    There is no mistake as I am not submitting for Starship Troopers. Although I played that game prior in this continuous video, it has nothing to do with what I am submitting here.
  10. 04-18-2016, 04:29 PM

Please Disregard My Reply's Today, 12:16 AM #6 Today, 12:17 AM #7
    I Made a Major Blunder a Big Mistake on this Video Game Submission.
    My Humble Apologies to you Marc Cohen & my Fellow Twin Galaxy Members I was in the Twilight Zone.

CLEARLY ACCEPTED for the Video Game Submission by Marc Cohen
    PlayStation 4 - The Pinball Arcade - [Bride of Pin Bot] - Points - 8,284,614,310 -By Marc Cohen Is ALL GOOD the SCORE, GAME

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Join us