Arcade - Aero Fighters 2 / Sonic Wings 2 - Points [Single Player Only] - 416,000 - Richard Evans

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Arcade - Aero Fighters 2 / Sonic Wings 2 - Points [Single Player Only] - 416,000 - Richard Evans

04-20-2016, 01:28 AM
    Points [Single Player Only]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=200137
    Rules
    Fighters: 3 Continue: WITHOUT Level: 4 Extend Score: 200,000 Demo Sound: ON Cont. Mode: RESET How To Play: ON Disp Level: DISP Disp Credit: DISP Special Rules: This is a Single Player ONLY Variation. You may freely choose your Pilot. Continues are NOT allowed!
    Submission Message

This is my first submission to this new scoring track. I show the MVS settings, the game specific settings and the Universe BIOS Settings. I then load the game and show there are no cheats switched on in the Uni BIOS. I play for 1 credit only and my score is shown at the end when I enter my initials.
  2. 04-20-2016, 01:36 AM
    Sorry for the double post of the video link, I'm never sure if just pasting the link into the text works over making it a hyperlink...

Here is a picture of my score on the main board after I played. This also shows my other lower scores.

Name:  score.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  88.1 KB
  3. 04-20-2016, 06:12 AM

Accepted Excellent Play Richard
    Aero Fighters 2 / Sonic Wings 2 Game Starts at :51 of the Top Video

Aero Fighters 2 / Sonic Wings 2 Game Settings Begin at :06 to :13 of the Top Video

Universe BIOS Settings Is Checked at :17 to :21 of the Top Video

The Cheat Data Base is shown at :37 to :42 of the Top Video Nothing Checked All Good

Arcade - Aero Fighters 2 / Sonic Wings 2 - Points [Single Player Only] - 416,000 Final Score is at 7:49 to 8:00 of the Top Video

Note: Capture Picture of his Score 416,000 Game Initials RCE

4. 04-20-2016, 06:29 AM
    Richard can you show the Hardware,Game Boards, etc.of your Neo GEO Arcade Game?

One thing I know is that Twin Galaxy Members who Adjudicate Arcade Video Game Submissions want to see if that it is not a Emulator & on Classic Arcade Games like PacMan,Ms PacMan,Donkey Kong,Donkey Kong Jr.,Galaga,Street Fighter,Mortal Kombat,Mssle Command,Defender,Robotron,Mario Brothers want to see the Game Boards and Dip Switches etc.
    Thanks richard31337 thanked this post
  5. 04-20-2016, 07:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jjt_defender View Post

One thing I know is that Twin Galaxy Members who Adjudicate Arcade Video Game Submissions want to see if that it is not a Emulator & on Classic Arcade Games like PacMan,Ms PacMan,Donkey Kong,Donkey Kong Jr.,Galaga,Street Fighter,Mortal Kombat,Mssle Command,Defender,Robotron,Mario Brothers want to see the Game Boards and Dip Switches etc.
    No problem, will put something together this evening and post here. Thanks!
  6. 04-20-2016, 11:10 AM
    Wow, crazy that there are no entries for this game given how common it is.
  7. 04-20-2016, 11:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hanasu View Post
    Wow, crazy that there are no entries for this game given how common it is.
    Agreed which is why I added it to the DB before submitting my score :) it's a really great game which I've just started playing hence the low score, but I intend to get good at it as time goes on. Just wanted to get a score on the board to kick things off!
  8. 04-20-2016, 12:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jjt_defender View Post

Here you go, a video showing the hardware. Hope it's what you want to see :-)

Likes datagod, HugDD liked this post
  9. 04-20-2016, 01:00 PM
    Likes HugDD liked this post
  10. 04-22-2016, 04:44 AM
    Another gem on the Neo Geo unearthed! Great score Rich! - Accepted
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Join us