thinking about H1Z1

1. thinking about H1Z1

04-22-2016, 09:15 PM
    Staff/Community,

i used to be a huge pc gamer and thought i would give this a look. there are 2 versions which is not mentioned anywhere in the rules. this is probably a dumb question but which version of h1z1 do i use? right now on steam there are "just survive" and "king of the hill". do they both contain a battle royale mode?

thanks for any insight,
  2. 04-22-2016, 10:10 PM
    bro I got you. There are two versions the game recently split into. The Battle Royale mode is only on King Of The Kill. They are having a sale right now for it and it is $13. It is a great game, my friends and I get together on Discord almost every day now and play. :)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/433850/

Cheers!
    Thanks jmb, Jace Hall thanked this post
    Likes SincerelyFranny liked this post
  3. 04-22-2016, 10:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Weaver View Post
    bro I got you. There are two versions the game recently split into. The Battle Royale mode is only on King Of The Kill. They are having a sale right now for it and it is $13. It is a great game, my friends and I get together on Discord almost every day now and play. :)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/433850/

Cheers!
    thanks for the info
  4. 04-26-2016, 10:56 AM
    King of the Kill is a game that is based around a quick-action paced arena where you're just slaying and if you die, you just restart in the next game. Good for if you're looking for just some quick fun in a max of 45 mins per game. Just Survive is more like a Day-Z type game where it's survival, and you do stuff like build bases, collect gear, battle clans, and is based around a longer-term type of game-style. Each games are pretty fun, however, and I honestly play both, but it's up to your type of game style and what you're looking for in a game! :)
    Thanks jmb thanked this post
    Likes Tyler Weaver, datagod liked this post
  5. 04-26-2016, 04:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgausse View Post
    King of the Kill is a game that is based around a quick-action paced arena where you're just slaying and if you die, you just restart in the next game. Good for if you're looking for just some quick fun in a max of 45 mins per game. Just Survive is more like a Day-Z type game where it's survival, and you do stuff like build bases, collect gear, battle clans, and is based around a longer-term type of game-style. Each games are pretty fun, however, and I honestly play both, but it's up to your type of game style and what you're looking for in a game! :)
    thanks, nice summary.
Join us