Atari 2600 / VCS - Circus Atari - EMU - Game 1, Difficulty A - - 10,015 - RaGeNyC

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Atari 2600 / VCS - Circus Atari - EMU - Game 1, Difficulty A - - 10,015 - RaGeNyC

05-01-2016, 02:19 PM
    vzaar-player

EMU - Game 1, Difficulty A -
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=108322
    Rules

Submission Message
    Set to Game 1 by default. Difficulty A is chosen in the beginning. Frame rate can be seen before and after the game. Score rolls at 10k. Thanks for watching!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Likes Marcade liked this post
  2. 05-01-2016, 03:13 PM
    Holy cow, you've got some great reflexes Terence! I've only played this at the Galloping Ghost Arcade and it gets crazy, I dunno how I managed 10,700 two years ago on the arcade platform. You were consistent in nabbing the bonus lives by popping those 99 luftballoons that happen to be red , at the very top, Yes (Accepted)! :) -Duc
    My best streamed game of Centipede: https://secure.twitch.tv/gallopinggh...ade/v/51955812 (786k, clean, no cussing for those who may be concerned)

Nothing should be enough for people to vote world records or other records. Completely insane practise. -Janutzska

I guess it's about trying to live a life where I'm not contributing to the cruelty in the world... While I am on this planet, I want everyone I meet to know that I am grateful they are here. - Jessica Chastain
    Thanks RaGeNyC thanked this post
    Likes RaGeNyC liked this post
  3. 05-01-2016, 03:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by HugDD View Post
    Holy cow, you've got some great reflexes Terence! I've only played this at the Galloping Ghost Arcade and it gets crazy, I dunno how I managed 10,700 two years ago on the arcade platform. You were consistent in nabbing the bonus lives by popping those 99 luftballoons that happen to be red , at the very top, Yes (Accepted)! :) -Duc
    99, and they were "going by"..."floating in the summer sky" even..lol Thanks for the compliment, Duc, though I'd have to up-my-game to rival my NTSC score for this variation. :)
    Thanks HugDD thanked this post
    Likes HugDD liked this post
  4. 05-01-2016, 11:24 PM
    Great work Terence!

your the king of this title!

Accepted
    Thanks RaGeNyC thanked this post
    Likes HugDD, RaGeNyC liked this post
Join us