PlayStation 2 - Guitar Hero 2 - NTSC - 8. Face-Melters - Hangar 18 - Single Player - Points - 223,623 - Michael Sroka

Is this a valid score?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation 2 - Guitar Hero 2 - NTSC - 8. Face-Melters - Hangar 18 - Single Player - Points - 223,623 - Michael Sroka

05-05-2016, 05:30 AM
    NTSC - 8. Face-Melters - Hangar 18 - Single Player - Points
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=22337
    Rules

• Single Player Only!
    • You may select ANY DIFFICULTY they desire for the song.
    • Scores can be achieved during quick play or career mode. Pausing is NOT ALLOWED! Doing so will disqualify the current attempt, but you may select "restart" to try again.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This game MUST be played with a Guitar Controller. To ensure the Guitar Controller is being used, players will be required to cycle through the fret buttons at least ONCE at the start of each song. Meaning... click and release each fret button just to show that you are using a guitar controller. This is required for EVERY ATTEMPT!
    Submission Message
    Quote Originally Posted by timmell View Post
    Vzaar Video Url:

SONG STARTS AT 30:00

CONSOLE BOOT AT 0:10
    Thanks JJT_Defender, HugDD thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender, HugDD liked this post
  2. 05-05-2016, 08:21 AM

Accepted
    Face-Melters - Hangar 18 Song Starts at 30:13 of the video

Face-Melters - Hangar 18 Is Selected at 29:58 to 30:00 of the video

PlayStation 2 - Guitar Hero 2 - NTSC - 8. Face-Melters - Hangar 18 - Single Player - Points - 223,623 Final Score is at 35:35 & 36:23 to 36:27 of the video

Thanks HugDD thanked this post
    Likes HugDD liked this post
  3. 05-05-2016, 09:37 PM
    Holy cow this song is tough on expert difficulty! Well played in finishing the song when you reached the challenging parts in the middle to the end Michael, Yes (Accepted)! :) -Duc
    My best streamed game of Centipede: https://secure.twitch.tv/gallopinggh...ade/v/51955812 (786k, clean, no cussing for those who may be concerned)

Nothing should be enough for people to vote world records or other records. Completely insane practise. -Janutzska

I guess it's about trying to live a life where I'm not contributing to the cruelty in the world... While I am on this planet, I want everyone I meet to know that I am grateful they are here. - Jessica Chastain
Join us