Contest / Tournament - Wolfenstein 3-D - 20th Anniversary Celebration - Points - 62,400 - Michael Sroka

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Contest / Tournament - Wolfenstein 3-D - 20th Anniversary Celebration - Points - 62,400 - Michael Sroka

05-06-2016, 06:39 AM
    vzaar-player

20th Anniversary Celebration - Points
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=199651
    Rules
    This is a track for the web-hosted version of Wolfenstein 3-D that was setup in celebration of Wolfenstein 3-D's 20th anniversary. Submissions to this track must be recorded using the application at the link below via any compatible browser:3d.wolfenstein.comThis is a limited time competition, where performances will no longer be able to be recorded after the web-hosted version of Wolfenstein 3-D is no longer available. Submissions will still be accepted after the web-hosted app is no longer available. Video evidence is required with footage of browser start-up and navigation to link above to be included. Follow the instructions/settings specifications as shown below:Select New Game > Episode 1Difficulty = I Am Death Incarnate (most difficult)Select Level 1Any controls and sound configuration may be used. THIS IS A SINGLE LIFE VARIATION as your score is not carried over from life to life. Score is taken when you reach zero health and die. Submission does not need to be your starting life, but submission must begin on Episode 1 Level 1 (meaning if you start E1 L1 and die on the first level, you do not have to restart the entire game since you will restart on E1 L1)
    Submission Message
    I like video games.
  2. 05-06-2016, 12:08 PM
    BOOM!

You dirty dog, you :) Nice play going where you went for this run. FYI to anyone reading this, I founded this track and any/all exits to various levels are totally permissible. Suggested, in fact. Make it interesting!

Also, THANK YOU! I'm pleased you chose to make a run at this one. I was thinking my example run was going to sit there forever. Now I have a reason to come back to this!
  3. 05-10-2016, 06:20 AM
    Good score Sroka! Accepted.
Join us