PC Engine titles on PC platform

1. PC Engine titles on PC platform

05-19-2016, 05:28 AM
    Hey Everyone!

In perusing the PC platform for more games to put up scores for, I came across this one:

https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=20468

This is a PC Engine title (TurboGrafx) and I haven't been able to figure out over the course of a day or two of research just how this title can be attributed to the PC platform aside from both platforms having "PC" in the name.

Can anyone out there shed some light on how Cotton, which is a TurboGrafx/PC Engine title, made it onto the PC platform even when performed under watch of a referee?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cotton...c_Night_Dreams

There's the wiki for this title. Any insight anyone can provide would be very helpful. Thanks!
  2. 05-19-2016, 05:30 AM
    The real reason for this question is that I want to play this game. It's freakin' sweet and fun as hell. I'm not trying to be negative at all - I genuinely would like an explanation how this title can be played and attributed to the PC platform. I would like to submit a score of my own.
  3. 07-31-2016, 05:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bensweeneyonbass View Post
    The real reason for this question is that I want to play this game. It's freakin' sweet and fun as hell. I'm not trying to be negative at all - I genuinely would like an explanation how this title can be played and attributed to the PC platform. I would like to submit a score of my own.
    Never submitted to the PC platform but Cotton was released for the x68000 so that could be a possibility but I'd guess it was entered in the wrong section on accident
  4. 07-31-2016, 06:08 AM
    Was probably added to PC by mistake & as "PC Engine" does begin with PC... The platform was once PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16. Not sure why the PC Engine was dropped.
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
Join us