Gran Turismo Sport for PS4 due 16th November

1. Gran Turismo Sport for PS4 due 16th November

05-20-2016, 01:28 AM
    https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016...ate-confirmed/

... and I haven't even tested my GT6 yet! I suppose some marketing bod chose not to use "Prologue" this time. :P
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
  2. 05-20-2016, 01:51 AM
    Awesome thanks for the link! Need to get PS4 before I'll be able to play this. Have enjoyed every GT so far. Took a while to get into 6 but its GT so hard not to like :)
  3. 05-20-2016, 01:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Barra View Post
    Awesome thanks for the link! Need to get PS4 before I'll be able to play this. Have enjoyed every GT so far. Took a while to get into 6 but its GT so hard not to like :)
    It'll be a while before I get any next-gen/Wii-U - certainly not planning on getting one this year (but I keep cajoling my son to leave is Xbox One in the living room!).
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
    Likes Barra liked this post
  4. 05-20-2016, 03:08 AM
    I just picked up a PSN banned PS4, white for £40 so I might check this out haha!

I'd never go next gen unless it was this *****... Hopefully Namco get off their backsides and make Ridge Racer 8... :D

Edit: why is c-h-e-a-p considered a swear word here?
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  5. 05-20-2016, 10:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016...ate-confirmed/

... and I haven't even tested my GT6 yet! I suppose some marketing bod chose not to use "Prologue" this time. :P
    GT4 was the last "prologue". They dropped it after GT5 was released, after long delays. Many avid GT gamers consider GT6 a "prologue" of GT5. (which I agree with) Same gaming engine and racing styles when comparing them, just a different menu and a much wider car inventory. I have been taking a long break from GT6. Now around 70%, I need that 100% completion before Sport is released at year end. (I predict delays anyways, as the franchise has earned that reputation of bug free racing)

Quote Originally Posted by rotunda View Post

Edit: why is c-h-e-a-p considered a swear word here?
    I asked Jace this about a year ago on his "State of the Galaxies" show. It is of course not a "swear" word, but one of the many frequently used filtered words that advertising spam-bots use to attack web-sites such as this.

C-H-E-A-P is not dirty, but "c-h-e-a-p sex" can possibly be. Heh.
    Last edited by Marcade; 05-20-2016 at 10:40 AM.
    Likes rotunda liked this post
  6. 05-20-2016, 10:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by marcamy View Post
    GT4 was the last "prologue". They dropped it when GT5 was released
    There's a GT5 Prologue game too.
  7. 05-20-2016, 10:45 AM
    There's a GT5 Prologue game too.
    Son of a b-i-t-c-h, for the PS3- Greatest hits, there is!
    How that one got by me, I will never know. (I shall pretend like driving on the left side of the road, that it doesnt exist)

OK, last dig, I promise! ;)

EDIT: I see someone on Amazon is selling a used copy for $3.59, real C>H>E>A>P!!! Oops...
    Last edited by Marcade; 05-20-2016 at 10:51 AM.
  8. 05-20-2016, 10:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by marcamy View Post
    Son of a b-i-t-c-h, for the PS3- Greatest hits, there is!
    How that one got by me, I will never know. (I shall pretend like driving on the left side of the road, that it doesnt exist)

OK, last dig, I promise! ;)
    You had me thinking it might not have been released in the US for a moment there...

:D
  9. 05-20-2016, 11:07 AM
    You had me thinking it might not have been released in the US for a moment there...

:D
    I was just researching that. It was released in North America much later than Japan/Europe. (quietly of course, which is probably why I tuned it out)

Just had a flashback, years ago, I was suckered into getting a PS2 -GT4- Prologue from a seller in Hong Kong. He insisted it was NTSC-US, but received a NTSC-J new copy instead. (the back says in English letters "Japan only" (He was reputable, so I took the blame due to a communication barrier, his lack of English) It was only $10 US, (not worth returning international), so as a avid fan, decided to simply keep it as a collectible, sealed as it still is. He did enclose some fortune cookies with the shipment, so I didnt complain. Heh.
    Last edited by Marcade; 05-20-2016 at 11:13 AM.
Join us