PlayStation 2 - Sega Genesis Collection - NTSC - Shadow Dancers: The Secret of Shinobi [Fastest Completion] - 27:30.0 - Jesse Porter

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. 06-03-2016, 07:36 PM
    but you dont see me on your score submissions causing a problem
    The Circle Leader
    King of Genesis
    Son of GinaLee
  2. 06-03-2016, 08:01 PM
    I think there should be repercussions for removing evidence intentionally. I've never done so and I certainly wouldn't to hide my strategies if I started losing scores. Since TG wouldn't ever stop this behavior I just wanted to let folks know it was happening. And since you control multiple accounts you took down not only yours but your friends scores as well.

I won't be voting if this is going to continue. That's not how a champion acts and it makes the entire community look bad. Remember how we didn't accept that dig dug submission from a known champion despite intentionally obscured evidence? We maintain high standards here.

As as an aside if there's an issue with any of my evidence please let me know. Can't fix it unless someone says something.
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes creech, HAN, HugDD, JasonV91, datagod and 4 others liked this post
  3. 06-03-2016, 08:33 PM
    I can see both sides of the debate here... But as an adjudicator, will I be penalized in the future if the score is challenged and the video has been removed? For example, if I vote "yes" on this submission, and after it gets accepted someone challenges it... Then due to no video evidence the score gets removed?

Until I know for sure, I'm likely to abstain; too much credibility at risk.
  4. 06-03-2016, 09:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GGA HAN View Post
    I can see both sides of the debate here... But as an adjudicator, will I be penalized in the future if the score is challenged and the video has been removed? For example, if I vote "yes" on this submission, and after it gets accepted someone challenges it... Then due to no video evidence the score gets removed?

Until I know for sure, I'm likely to abstain; too much credibility at risk.
    i can gladly answer this question. no worries there. a score cannot be challenged unless there is solid evidence that the score is false. i only would have to release the footage to shut the case.
    The Circle Leader
    King of Genesis
    Son of GinaLee
  5. 06-03-2016, 09:12 PM
    so i dont see a valid excuse to obstain. you will only get penalized if you challenge a score without having solid evidence.
    The Circle Leader
    King of Genesis
    Son of GinaLee
  6. 06-03-2016, 09:15 PM
    all i see is bias against me here.
    The Circle Leader
    King of Genesis
    Son of GinaLee
  7. 06-03-2016, 09:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ssdninja View Post
    I think there should be repercussions for removing evidence intentionally. I've never done so and I certainly wouldn't to hide my strategies if I started losing scores. Since TG wouldn't ever stop this behavior I just wanted to let folks know it was happening. And since you control multiple accounts you took down not only yours but your friends scores as well.

I won't be voting if this is going to continue. That's not how a champion acts and it makes the entire community look bad. Remember how we didn't accept that dig dug submission from a known champion despite intentionally obscured evidence? We maintain high standards here.

As as an aside if there's an issue with any of my evidence please let me know. Can't fix it unless someone says something.
    you start putting out videos where we can actually see your points racking up and then i will release my footage. until then. you are a hypocrite.
    The Circle Leader
    King of Genesis
    Son of GinaLee
  8. 06-03-2016, 11:25 PM
    I don't think the community should have to fulfill any demand for you to put back in place the evidence you intentionally removed. Removing it was petulant; there are no two ways about it. So I'm not going to play a quid pro quo for you to un-private you and your friends videos.

That said I am trying to figure out better capture options and hope something can be figured out. But that is for the purpose of improving my footage so others can watch and learn from it, not to use as a bargaining chip if someone beats my geometry wars scores.
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes HugDD, HAN, datagod, JJT_Defender liked this post
  9. 06-03-2016, 11:26 PM
    I've said my mind on the matter and will leave it at that. See you on the scoreboard and cheers.
    Likes HugDD liked this post
  10. 06-03-2016, 11:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ssdninja View Post
    I don't think the community should have to fulfill any demand for you to put back in place the evidence you intentionally removed. Removing it was petulant; there are no two ways about it. So I'm not going to play a quid pro quo for you to un-private you and your friends videos.

That said I am trying to figure out better capture options and hope something can be figured out. But that is for the purpose of improving my footage so others can watch and learn from it, not to use as a bargaining chip if someone beats my geometry wars scores.
    no one here needs your false accusations.
    The Circle Leader
    King of Genesis
    Son of GinaLee
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Join us