PlayStation 2 - Sega Genesis Collection - NTSC - Shadow Dancers: The Secret of Shinobi [Fastest Completion] - 27:30.0 - Jesse Porter

Is this Performance Claim valid?

    This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. 06-05-2016, 11:19 AM
    Jesse, you gotta stop taking things so personally when someone makes statements about your submissions. All he did was ask if your going to remove the evidence after it's accepted, he never claimed your runs aren't legit or any good. Lets say somebody does think one of your scores isn't valid or wants to challenge, and you are either no longer using this website because you hate how it's run and how things are done (you do think this way along with several others) or something happens to you. There is no way to challenge without the evidence. And if your no longer on here to see that someone wants to review your video, there is no way to do that without you activating it....and whose to say you will actually do it? Not saying you won't, don't read into it like that, but you know what I'm saying.

    And as far as I'm concerned, it's your world record, but the video is the worlds to see once you submit it. I DO agree with you about not wanting people to possibly use a strategy you came up with, I feel the same way about that. You work hard for your records, perfect certain things that you come up with to achieve it and you don't want some guy off the street who has never played watching your video, using your technique, and automatically be able to compete against you. Totally agree with that. This isn't playing against your fiends or a simple tournament, it's a world record and you know this. The video should stay. Same reason Rudy's videos have a hell of a time being accepted now, but you are very well aware of that.

    As for the legacy runs, they are what they are for whatever reason they are that way. I personally don't like grandfathered scores, all scores should be challenge-able/reviewed/studied. But ninja didn't say anything wrong here, mellow out and stop getting so aggressive. It just doesn't look good on you is all.
    Thanks ssdninja, HAN, JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes HAN, HugDD, MyOwnWorstEnemy, JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 06-05-2016, 12:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by thegamer1185 View Post
    Jesse, you gotta stop taking things so personally when someone makes statements about your submissions. All he did was ask if your going to remove the evidence after it's accepted, he never claimed your runs aren't legit or any good. Lets say somebody does think one of your scores isn't valid or wants to challenge, and you are either no longer using this website because you hate how it's run and how things are done (you do think this way along with several others) or something happens to you. There is no way to challenge without the evidence. And if your no longer on here to see that someone wants to review your video, there is no way to do that without you activating it....and whose to say you will actually do it? Not saying you won't, don't read into it like that, but you know what I'm saying.

    And as far as I'm concerned, it's your world record, but the video is the worlds to see once you submit it. I DO agree with you about not wanting people to possibly use a strategy you came up with, I feel the same way about that. You work hard for your records, perfect certain things that you come up with to achieve it and you don't want some guy off the street who has never played watching your video, using your technique, and automatically be able to compete against you. Totally agree with that. This isn't playing against your fiends or a simple tournament, it's a world record and you know this. The video should stay. Same reason Rudy's videos have a hell of a time being accepted now, but you are very well aware of that.

    As for the legacy runs, they are what they are for whatever reason they are that way. I personally don't like grandfathered scores, all scores should be challenge-able/reviewed/studied. But ninja didn't say anything wrong here, mellow out and stop getting so aggressive. It just doesn't look good on you is all.
    ninja made false accusations against me. of course this is going to defend myself
    The Circle Leader
    King of Genesis
    Son of GinaLee
  3. 06-05-2016, 12:53 PM
    edit: of course im going to defend myself*
    The Circle Leader
    King of Genesis
    Son of GinaLee
  4. 06-05-2016, 12:59 PM
    i find it ridiculous that someone comes onto my submission and makes false statements about me. this is disrespectful and spreading lies is ill-fated.
    The Circle Leader
    King of Genesis
    Son of GinaLee
  5. 06-05-2016, 01:18 PM
    I understand the defending yourself against false accusations, but they aren't false accusations. You do have World Records that you have changed the viewing to private. A lot of them actually are set to private now. So again, don't be upset at him for making the statement your actually doing it. Now if he said your a cheater, have at him man.
  6. 06-05-2016, 01:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by thegamer1185 View Post
    I understand the defending yourself against false accusations, but they aren't false accusations. You do have World Records that you have changed the viewing to private. A lot of them actually are set to private now. So again, don't be upset at him for making the statement your actually doing it. Now if he said your a cheater, have at him man.
    that is not the statement that i was referring to.
    The Circle Leader
    King of Genesis
    Son of GinaLee
  7. 06-06-2016, 10:50 AM
    Agreed with what thegamer1185 said and just curious, what did ssdninja say that was a false accusation?

    And, removing videos might not be the best thing to do, even if you intend on sticking around and submitting to TG...Just for example:

    One of you or your friends scores get challenged, but you're out of town on vacation and can't set the videos to public again while the challenge is opened. Now a score that was probably totally valid is going to get taken down.

    This is just one scenario I can think of, I'm sure there are more.
  8. 06-06-2016, 11:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by GGA HAN View Post

    And, removing videos might not be the best thing to do, even if you intend on sticking around and submitting to TG...Just for example:

    One of you or your friends scores get challenged, but you're out of town on vacation and can't set the videos to public again while the challenge is opened. Now a score that was probably totally valid is going to get taken down.

    This is just one scenario I can think of, I'm sure there are more.
    i will say this again. a score by TG law CANNOT be challenged without solid evidence. otherwise the person who challenged the score will get penalized. which means if the score IS possible, then it cannot be challenged.
    The Circle Leader
    King of Genesis
    Son of GinaLee
  9. 06-06-2016, 11:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by GGA HAN View Post
    Agreed with what thegamer1185 said and just curious, what did ssdninja say that was a false accusation?
    he said that i use my friends youtube accounts to put theirs on private
    The Circle Leader
    King of Genesis
    Son of GinaLee
  10. 06-06-2016, 11:20 PM
    Removing video evidence intentionally is nothing but a bullcrap move.
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes HAN, ssdninja, datagod, ZEN, timhett and 1 others liked this post
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 141
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Join us