PlayStation 2 - Sega Genesis Collection - NTSC - Shadow Dancers: The Secret of Shinobi [Fastest Completion] - 27:30.0 - Jesse Porter

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation 2 - Sega Genesis Collection - NTSC - Shadow Dancers: The Secret of Shinobi [Fastest Completion] - 27:30.0 - Jesse Porter

06-01-2016, 12:41 AM
    NTSC - Shadow Dancers: The Secret of Shinobi [Fastest Completion]
    Track

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 06-01-2016, 09:40 AM
    Is this video going to go private after it's accepted?

I've noticed a number of your channel's videos have been made private sometime after they were accepted. Adjudicators should be aware of that, I think.
    Likes creech, Snowflake, HAN liked this post
  3. 06-03-2016, 04:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ssdninja View Post
    Is this video going to go private after it's accepted?

I've noticed a number of your channel's videos have been made private sometime after they were accepted. Adjudicators should be aware of that, I think.
    Evidence is reviewed as is, regardless of other evidence since they are not a part of THIS adjudication.
  4. 06-03-2016, 06:17 PM
    Sorry but if I know evidence is going to be pulled after the voting is complete then that's a big no from me. Or at least an abstain. I wouldn't vote on Aeioue's posts after he threatened to remove stuff. And this is a situation where tons of stuff has already been removed (or made private).
    Thanks HugDD thanked this post
    Likes HugDD, creech, datagod liked this post
  5. 06-03-2016, 07:20 PM
    no one is making money here.
    The Circle Leader
    King of Genesis
    Son of GinaLee
  6. 06-03-2016, 07:21 PM
    i find it ridiculous that even though there is solid evidence that this score was achieved by me, it may not get accepted.
    The Circle Leader
    King of Genesis
    Son of GinaLee
  7. 06-03-2016, 07:22 PM
    what i do with my videos is no ones business but mine
    The Circle Leader
    King of Genesis
    Son of GinaLee
  8. 06-03-2016, 07:29 PM
    When evidence goes missing from multiple accounts shortly after some of your friends scores get beat it's pretty telling. The evidence here is meant to be both a record of the high score and an archive of gaming in general. Moving videos to private because you want to hide your footage when scores get beat is 100% against the spirit of this community.
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes creech, HugDD, HAN, Barthax, MyOwnWorstEnemy and 4 others liked this post
  9. 06-03-2016, 07:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ssdninja View Post
    When evidence goes missing from multiple accounts shortly after some of your friends scores get beat it's pretty telling. The evidence here is meant to be both a record of the high score and an archive of gaming in general. Moving videos to private because you want to hide your footage when scores get beat is 100% against the spirit of this community.
    why dont you try telling that to the people who have legacy scores. so what your saying is that we should remove all legacy scores from the database?
    The Circle Leader
    King of Genesis
    Son of GinaLee
  10. 06-03-2016, 07:34 PM
    and if you wanna play that game joe. all of your scores should get rejected because no one can even tell where your points are coming from. we only can see the final score.
    The Circle Leader
    King of Genesis
    Son of GinaLee
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Join us