06-03-2016, 09:01 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=1426
    Rules
    Dip Switch Bank:
    1 = OFF
    2 = ON
    3-8 = OFF/UNUSED
    Note: The above Dip Switches, are not only the FACTORY DEFAULT settings, but are also the correct Twin Galaxies Tournament Settings for this title and will provide the following settings;
    3 Ships
    Submission Message
    Performed at Funspot. No dips shown as no access to machine. Game play shows proper settings of 3 men. No difficulty settings or any other settings that affect game play.
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 06-10-2016, 11:37 AM
    Twin Galaxy and Fun Spot Need to Address their Issues with each other about Visually checking the Dip Switches,PCM Game Boards,Game Settings etc. this will be a Problem with Twin Galaxy Members.

1. Twin Galaxy Members who never Played the Arcade Classic Games. With no Knowledge on how it is Played or the Amount of men or Ships or Difficulty Setting it would not be fair to them and make it hard for them to Adjudicate a Players Video Game Submission without it.

I did what I JJT Johnny could do to Help

2. to Check if their is a Emulator which I doubt,

3.By Showing the Dip Switches for Players like John McAllister,Donald Hayes, Dave Nelson etc. for just World Records it should never be an Issue here but it is and it Needs to be Resolved between Twin Galaxy and Fun Spot so All Video Game Players can Submit their Video Game Submission without Problems and Twin Galaxy Members can Adjudicate the Classic Arcade Games Accordingly. It Only takes A few Minutes to Show the dip Switches,PCB Game Boards etc. By Doing so it will allow the Players Video Game Submission to get Adjudicated Faster.
  3. 06-10-2016, 11:42 AM
  4. 06-10-2016, 11:44 AM
  5. 06-11-2016, 10:35 AM
    17:50 - Submitted run begins
    30:33 - Score roll over to 100k
    32:26 - Final score 111,650

I've not seen this game played until now, looks rather chaotic. I have a hard time seeing your tank when it turns red. So fun hearing you and Michael talk casual game play while the BroFest was going on around you, and taking turns with this title, very cool. He's a great guy to hang out with, a very supportive, encouraging, cool person, and I was glad to have been able to have met you both last year in Chicagoland, thanks for making it out! :)

That last run, with your deaths earlier on, goodness, such an incredible run John, congrats on taking the record,
    Yes (Accepted)!

-Duc

P.S. Thanks again for keeping me company during last year's T20 at the Galloping Ghost Arcade while I was in the middle of my Centipede run that ended up in 776k. I'll never forget it, your presence really helped my game, and you told me what I needed to hear when the game was getting intense: my progress and the fact that I had good number of reserved lives. It was really cool connecting with you. That meant a lot to me John, so thanks, you rock man! :)
    My best streamed game of Centipede: https://secure.twitch.tv/gallopinggh...ade/v/51955812 (786k, clean, no cussing for those who may be concerned)

Nothing should be enough for people to vote world records or other records. Completely insane practise. -Janutzska

I guess it's about trying to live a life where I'm not contributing to the cruelty in the world... While I am on this planet, I want everyone I meet to know that I am grateful they are here. - Jessica Chastain
    Thanks redelf thanked this post
  6. 06-11-2016, 02:12 PM

Accepted
    Note: Their are no Difficulty Setting for this Game just How Many Men at the
    Start of the Game in this one their is 3 Ships.

At the Bottom Right Corner with Please Use Full Screen You Barely see the 3

Arcade - Pulsar Game Starts at 17:52 of the video

1st Rollover 100,000pts Between 30:33-34 of the video Credit to HugDD

Arcade - Pulsar - Points - 111,650 Final Score is at 32:28 of the video

Thanks HugDD thanked this post
  7. 06-11-2016, 02:58 PM
    John McAllister What is FunSpot reason for not letting you Video Tape the PCB Game Boards,ROMS,Dips Switches,Control Pannel,Joy Sticks,Game Buttons???

What is Problem Between FunSpot & Twin Galaxy if it happened Years Ago Surely since Jace only Took over Officially in 2013 or 2014 something can be worked out.

What could been so Bad that FunSpot distrust Twin Galaxy WOW?

Join us