Android - Angry Birds 2 - Cobalt Plateaus: Feathery Hills - 1 - 627,680 - Andrew Mee

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Android - Angry Birds 2 - Cobalt Plateaus: Feathery Hills - 1 - 627,680 - Andrew Mee

07-02-2016, 04:36 AM
    Vzaar Video Url:

Cobalt Plateaus: Feathery Hills - 1
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=196605
    Rules
    You may use and choose any earned cards and spells throughout game play. You must complete the entire level successfully for your score to count. The use of continuing a failed level, and/or buying/cashing in jewels during game play is not allowed.
    Submission Message
    Achieved on 20160616. Attempt begins around 9:26.
    Thanks HugDD thanked this post
    Likes HugDD liked this post
  2. 07-02-2016, 12:32 PM
    I see you have gotten way further down the road with those "bonus birds" than I have. Well done...
    Thanks Barthax thanked this post
  3. 07-02-2016, 01:07 PM

Accepted
    Feathery Hills - 1 Run Starts at 9:41 of the video

Android - Angry Birds 2 - Cobalt Plateaus: Feathery Hills - 1 - 627,680 Final Score is at 10:41 of the video

Thanks HugDD, Barthax thanked this post
  4. 07-04-2016, 02:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by marcamy View Post
    I see you have gotten way further down the road with those "bonus birds" than I have. Well done...
    Thanks. I've got up to level 100 in stages but its the Arena which really gets the feathers to upgrade the birds. The frustrating thing with having all these levels recorded & pending is I know I can wipe out those scores with my current batch of birds - one level 5 and the rest level 4...
    I'd rather be last on every game than throw my time away chasing only one score.
  5. 07-04-2016, 03:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    Thanks. I've got up to level 100 in stages but its the Arena which really gets the feathers to upgrade the birds. The frustrating thing with having all these levels recorded & pending is I know I can wipe out those scores with my current batch of birds - one level 5 and the rest level 4...
    I learned the hard way about these bonuses...After level 40 or so, my game froze as new levels would not start up. I then un/reinstalled the latest version, where I saw these crazy high scores of mine suddenly appear. I was like, WTF! Heh.

Notice on my latest AB2 submissions last week, the app keeps knocking me off after I try to play a new level. Now it does not work at all yet again. Might need to open up even more memory space (about 600 MB free right now) so it can work properly.
  6. 07-04-2016, 04:21 PM
    I get what your saying in that frustration sense. Ya, its too easy now to beat our own score (and the competitions scores)

I think Rovio screwed up with the version upgrades. As time goes on, and as new levels are created, (currently at 600 plus now) there really is no limit to how high one can score. Notice in the Angry Birds Nest leaderboard, scores with the most feathers gathered can be currently be in the 2 millions, and climbing. (and they can be bought too with real money, which just kills the game competitively)

Oh well... Your more committed to the game than I am, so you definitely earned your "wings".

Name:  2016_07_04_23_15_151.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  29.3 KB
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  7. 07-04-2016, 05:52 PM
    Accepted.

The feathery pre shot close ups of the birds are funny.
  8. 07-05-2016, 04:34 AM
    Notice on my latest AB2 submissions last week, the app keeps knocking me off after I try to play a new level. Now it does not work at all yet again. Might need to open up even more memory space (about 600 MB free right now) so it can work properly.
    I've had that with AB Space in the past. I cleared the cache for the App in the Android Settings several times as well as uninstall/install. I'm still not certain what fixed it in the end.

I'm getting some weirdness with AB Rio (missing backgrounds) and AB Seasons too. With AB Seasons, the pink bird doesn't float fully making one level impossible.

My issue:

Vs. the solution from Angry Birds Nest (skip to 1 minute):
    I'd rather be last on every game than throw my time away chasing only one score.
    Thanks Marcade thanked this post
  9. 07-05-2016, 04:37 AM
    Oh well... Your more committed to the game than I am, so you definitely earned your "wings".

Thanks. I'll plough through the levels in good time but they're hardly priority as new=bad for competition - there's certainly no level playing field here.
Join us