Nintendo Game Cube - Mario Party 4 - NTSC - Domination [Points] - 160 - Jayson Kelley

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Nintendo Game Cube - Mario Party 4 - NTSC - Domination [Points] - 160 - Jayson Kelley

08-04-2016, 08:10 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

NTSC - Domination [Points]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=14837
    Rules
    1 Player vs 3 CPU [Normal Difficulty For Each Computer Player], May Freely Select Any Available Character, Domination
    Special Rules: This Mini-Game is located in The Mini Game Mode when it's unlocked. You MUST complete this Mini-Game fully and allow your score to be fully visible for a few seconds or your record/attempt will be disqualified.
    Submission Message
    Hello. This is me attempting to get the Mario Party 4 - Domination mini-game highscore. My score ended up being 160 (the cap for this mini-game).

The run starts at 00:25, and the final score is shown at 1:00 in the top right hand corner (the green text being my previous record, and the white text being my score I just achieved).
    Likes HugDD liked this post
  2. 08-06-2016, 10:00 AM

The first item listed in the rules:

1 Player vs 3 CPU [Normal Difficulty For Each Computer Player]
    I didn't see any selection of CPU difficulty before the attempt, but the following image was displayed after the run had been completed:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Domination.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	63.7 KB 
ID:	17764

Does "EASY EASY EASY" refer to the CPU difficulty, or does it mean something else?

Thanks HugDD thanked this post
  3. 08-06-2016, 10:39 AM
    I found the manual, but can't work it out though

the answers must be in there somewhere

http://gamesdbase.com/Media/SYSTEM/N...-_Nintendo.pdf
  4. 08-06-2016, 12:08 PM
    "Easy Easy Easy" refers to the CPU difficulty, yes.
  5. 08-06-2016, 12:35 PM

Welcome to Twin Galaxy Jayson

Here are Some Helpful Hints on Presenting your Video Game Submissions in the Future. It makes it easier for your Video Game Submission to be Voted Yes Accepted Faster. The Twin Galaxy Members who Adjudicated will have Less to Question about your Video Game Submission.

Make sure this in your Video Game Submission

1.Record the Game System & Game Cartridge.
    2. The Boot Up of the Game Console System
    3.Game Settings Like Difficulty, Stage, etc.
    4.The Start of the Game
    5. Make Sure your Final Score,Time Game ,Stats,Wins,Streaks,% etc. Can Be Clearly be Seen
    6.Check Your Video Game submission before Uploading to see if their are any mistakes.
    7.You can PM Jace Hall, Franny the Computer Tech or the Many Expert Twin Galaxy Members will Gladly Help you Just Ask put in a Reply & they will Help you with your Questions

Nintendo Game Cube - Mario Party 4 - NTSC - Domination [Points] - 160 - Jayson Kelley

6. 08-06-2016, 12:41 PM
  7. 08-06-2016, 12:51 PM
    Domination

Appears in
    Mario Party 4
    Type
    4-player mini-game
    Time limit
    10 seconds
    Initial Record
    Music
    Hurry! Hurry! (when setting up the dominoes)
    How Many? (when counting the dominoes)
  8. 08-06-2016, 12:51 PM

Gameplay

The goal is to set up the most Whomps, which act as dominoes. Each character wields a mallet and a switch. Each time the switch is hit, a Whomp is set up. When the time is up, the character knocks over the Whomps. The character with the most Whomps knocked over wins.

Ending

The players punch the Whomps, knocking them over like dominos. After all are knocked over, one more Whomp appears in front of the winning line, holding a flag with the winner on top. That player does a victory pose.
  9. 08-06-2016, 01:00 PM

The rules require CPU Difficulty = Normal

Jayson's submitted score of 160 appears to have been achieved with CPU Difficulty = Easy

If I'm overlooking something, please advise.

10. 08-06-2016, 02:46 PM
    All CPU characters were set to "Easy" instead of "Normal"
    Rejecting for not following the rules.
    Thanks stella_blue thanked this post
    Likes stella_blue liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Join us