PlayStation 2 - Guitar Hero - NTSC - 6. Face-Melters - Frankenstein - Points - 163,211 - Michael Sroka

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation 2 - Guitar Hero - NTSC - 6. Face-Melters - Frankenstein - Points - 163,211 - Michael Sroka

08-10-2016, 05:37 AM
    NTSC - 6. Face-Melters - Frankenstein - Points
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=18429
    Rules

• You may select ANY DIFFICULTY they desire for the song.
    • Scores can be achieved during quick play or career mode. Pausing is NOT ALLOWED! Doing so will disqualify the current attempt, but you may select "restart" to try again.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This game MUST be played with a Guitar Controller. To ensure the Guitar Controller is being used, players will be required to cycle through the fret buttons at least ONCE at the start of each song. Meaning... click and release each fret button just to show that you are using a guitar controller. This is required for EVERY ATTEMPT!

The scores for individual songs [Points] & Career [Points] can all be from the same game, but they do not have to be.
    Submission Message
    <vzaar>7749911</vzaar>

Difficulty selection start at the 1:55 mark
    Song Starts at 7:40.

Thanks
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 08-10-2016, 05:38 AM
    <div style="text-align: center;"><iframe width="100%" onload="this.width = '100%';this.height = this.offsetWidth/4*3" frameborder="0" src="https://view.vzaar.com/7749911/player"></iframe></div><br />
  3. 08-10-2016, 09:02 PM

Attempting to embed the TG video:

vzaar-player

Likes HugDD, JJT_Defender liked this post
  4. 08-10-2016, 10:02 PM
    Nice work in adding the video Michael and Scott! This is such an awesome tune, I first heard it during mid-2000s at one of the last standing arcades in Chicago. The song was featured in Sega's Mary Shelly's Frankenstein pinball (you had the option of the movie sound track, or Edgar Winter's "Frankenstein"), and so cool that it pretty much played the entire track. Some great strumming Michael, dunno how you do it man, so tough to keep up, and you survive, Yes (Accepted)! :) -Duc
    My best streamed game of Centipede: https://secure.twitch.tv/gallopinggh...ade/v/51955812 (786k, clean, no cussing for those who may be concerned)

Nothing should be enough for people to vote world records or other records. Completely insane practise. -Janutzska

I guess it's about trying to live a life where I'm not contributing to the cruelty in the world... While I am on this planet, I want everyone I meet to know that I am grateful they are here. - Jessica Chastain
    Thanks stella_blue, Almighty Dreadlock thanked this post
    Likes nads liked this post
  5. 08-11-2016, 04:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by timmell View Post
    what tags do I need?

Hey Michael,

You almost had it; just use square brackets ("[" and "]") instead of angle brackets.

Likes HugDD liked this post
  6. 08-11-2016, 08:09 PM

Accepted
    Note: Guitar has 6 Strings & Bass has 4 Strings

Face-Melters - Frankenstein Song Starts at 8:02 of the video

Face-Melters - Frankenstein Game Settings Begin at 1:50 to 2:10 of the video

PlayStation 2 - Guitar Hero - NTSC - 6. Face-Melters - Frankenstein - Points - 163,211 Final Score is at 12:31 of the video

Thanks Almighty Dreadlock, HugDD thanked this post
  7. 08-12-2016, 02:16 AM
    Oh my, yeah, the Edgar WInter Group, I blew my speakers with this song. No ****. This is like 1973
  8. 08-12-2016, 02:17 AM
    Voting yesenstein!
Join us