Views: 284
Size:  3.9 KB
    Name:  cwk_domino_1183760.png
Views: 278
Size:  528 Bytes
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Thanks terencew thanked this post
  2. 08-18-2016, 08:42 AM
    Excellent score! You almost got that #1 spot. I've heard this game could be marathoned but after playing a few games, I have no idea how. It will be a pleasure to watch this when I have time.
    "Cryin' won't help you, prayin' won't do you no good"

Visit my YouTube channel for videos of over 150 classic arcade games, most of which you won't see at your local arcade. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh4...56xV5To9gPqsLA
  3. 08-18-2016, 08:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by D.B. Cooper View Post
    Excellent score! You almost got that #1 spot. I've heard this game could be marathoned but after playing a few games, I have no idea how. It will be a pleasure to watch this when I have time.
    Thanks. I think if I can get to level 15 that record may fall. I know I can do it but just haven't been able to do it in one shot yet. As for marathoning this title...I can't see it but if anyone could It would be Don. Apparently marathoned and marathoning are not words lol
  4. 08-18-2016, 04:01 PM
    No offense, but the technique of leeching on a single domino is very low-skill and should be a banned tactic in my opinion. Several years ago, I recall someone on the MARP forums getting well over 200K doing this just on the first board although I believe that was with autofire just to show how bad it could get.
  5. 08-18-2016, 07:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dbh View Post
    No offense, but the technique of leeching on a single domino is very low-skill and should be a banned tactic in my opinion. Several years ago, I recall someone on the MARP forums getting well over 200K doing this just on the first board although I believe that was with autofire just to show how bad it could get.
    Maybe just mad cause you will have to take back your record soon. This is point pressing
    Likes Snowflake liked this post
  6. 08-18-2016, 08:19 PM
    Using this technique yields between 25K-30K per man so yes it is not infinitely sustainable, but that is not the only criteria for determining leeching. Robert M. at one point had very good guidelines for determining leeching but I don't know if they're still viewable anywhere. One of the criteria was continuing to progress through the game which this technique does not do. Another portion was worded as "spirit of the game" meaning to play the game the way it was intended, which again this technique fails to do. Another consideration is how trivial a technique is...this technique takes very little skill to do (literally mash the swat button near a domino dot and move occasionally to swat the bee or move an enemy).
  7. 08-18-2016, 08:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dbh View Post
    Using this technique yields between 25K-30K per man so yes it is not infinitely sustainable, but that is not the only criteria for determining leeching. Robert M. at one point had very good guidelines for determining leeching but I don't know if they're still viewable anywhere. One of the criteria was continuing to progress through the game which this technique does not do. Another portion was worded as "spirit of the game" meaning to play the game the way it was intended, which again this technique fails to do. Another consideration is how trivial a technique is...this technique takes very little skill to do (literally mash the swat button near a domino dot and move occasionally to swat the bee or move an enemy).
    Well I know where my vote stands. Put your chips down then Don
  8. 08-18-2016, 08:42 PM
    Likes CWK, HugDD liked this post
  9. 08-19-2016, 04:00 PM
    I replied with further information in the other submission thread.
  10. 08-20-2016, 04:04 AM
    If anyone wants to see why this is allowable go check out my ghosts n goblins adjudication
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=29424
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Join us