Android - Crossy road - Points - 443 - Shahbaz Sadiq

Is this a valid score?

    This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Android - Crossy road - Points - 443 - Shahbaz Sadiq

    08-25-2016, 09:03 AM
    Vzaar Video Url:


    Points
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=131966
    Rules
    You may play as any character
    Submission Message
    I don't know why "She" went to take the Bath..!!
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender, Marco1019 liked this post
  2. 08-25-2016, 04:28 PM
    Good job!

    Quick question: How can we prove that this is Android?
  3. 08-26-2016, 05:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by starcrytas View Post
    Good job!

    Quick question: How can we prove that this is Android?
    I really don't know. I think only interface is enough to understand the Android.
    Or do we need to go before game play into Settings > About Phone, and then we can prove our Android phones.?? We need to do this every time game play.
  4. 08-26-2016, 12:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Shahbaz View Post
    I really don't know. I think only interface is enough to understand the Android.
    Or do we need to go before game play into Settings > About Phone, and then we can prove our Android phones.?? We need to do this every time game play.
    When I record on Android, the Google Play app shortcut is showing on the home screen before I open the game app. Going into the setting should not be necessary if you can prove some Android exclusive apps on the home screen before starting the game.

    I know you did submit in the correct category, but we need to prove that this is Android to maintain consistency with other Android submissions.
  5. 08-26-2016, 01:45 PM
    Name:  2016_08_26_20_41_391.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  67.4 KB

    The first thing I look for in regard to the interface is where the "time" is positioned (at the top).
    If its in the center, its ios or an Apple product.
    If its to the right, its an Android.
    Thanks HugDD, Shahbaz, JJT_Defender, Marco1019 thanked this post
    Likes HugDD, Shahbaz, JJT_Defender liked this post
  6. 08-26-2016, 08:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by marcamy View Post
    Name:  2016_08_26_20_41_391.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  67.4 KB

    The first thing I look for in regard to the interface is where the "time" is positioned (at the top).
    If its in the center, its ios or an Apple product.
    If its to the right, its an Android.
    I see, thanks for the help!
    Accepting the score. Good job!
  7. 08-27-2016, 01:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by marcamy View Post

    The first thing I look for in regard to the interface is where the "time" is positioned (at the top).
    If its in the center, its ios or an Apple product.
    If its to the right, its an Android.
    Thanks marcamy to understand it.
  8. 08-27-2016, 01:06 PM
    Good recovery at 307 & I didn't know you could jump some logs sideways (433)! Congrats - accepted. :)
    I'd rather be last on every game than throw my time away chasing only one score.
    Thanks Shahbaz thanked this post
    Likes Shahbaz liked this post
  9. 08-27-2016, 01:45 PM

    Accepted
    Crossy road Game Starts at :26 of the video

    Android - Crossy road - Points - 443 Final Score is at 4:38-41 of the video

    Thanks Shahbaz thanked this post
  10. 08-27-2016, 03:38 PM
    Accepted. Congratulations on a new world record!
    Thanks Shahbaz thanked this post
Results 1 to 10 of 10
Join us