Playstation 4 PSN - Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 - Hexagon - Regular - 4,081,520 - Jeremy Young

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Playstation 4 PSN - Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 - Hexagon - Regular - 4,081,520 - Jeremy Young

09-19-2016, 02:54 AM
    vzaar-player

Hexagon - Regular
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=204442
    Rules

5 Minute Score Attack. Maze, BG, character, camera, and BGM options are all players choice. Video Recording of the games "REPLAY" is not acceptable for submitting your score. You must record the actual game play, as you are playing it.

Submission Message
    Submitting some S-Rank scores now. Recorded and clipped with the PS4's built-in video capture. Thanks for watching.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 09-21-2016, 10:53 AM

I JJT Johnny will Abstain on this One

No Game Settings Showing Hexagon - Regular

Jeremy can you in your Future Video Game Submissions Show The Boot Up, Game System. & Game Dics Also, Can you Tell us Twin Galaxy Members who Adjudicate the Start Time of your Run Thank You

Playstation 4 PSN - Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 - Hexagon - Regular - 4,081,520 - Jeremy Young

3. 09-21-2016, 11:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jjt_defender View Post

I JJT Johnny will Abstain on this One

No Game Settings Showing Hexagon - Regular

Jeremy can you in your Future Video Game Submissions Show The Boot Up, Game System. & Game Dics Also, Can you Tell us Twin Galaxy Members who Adjudicate the Start Time of your Run Thank You

I, Marc Cohen dont understand why you would, when the sufficient evidence is all presented.

-The entire 5 minute game play, its course selection, and settings (regular) are all visible.

-There is no disc. This is a downloadable game for PSN, XBox live, and the PC.

-Boot up of the console and game is a "recommendation only", and not a requirement. (there are no emulators, nor known bootlegs, nor known hacks out there in the present time)

-Jeremy's exact score here is ranked on the PSN leaderboard, which is a verbatim match to his submission.

This is a "gummy free scoreboard", my friend. No conspiracy theories here. Please adjudicate fair, with common sense, logic, and consistency. :)
    Thanks stella_blue, xelnia, HugDD thanked this post
    Likes stella_blue, HugDD liked this post
  4. 09-21-2016, 12:32 PM
  5. 09-21-2016, 12:48 PM
    I JJT Johnny Learned something New Every Day Thank You Marc I never played this Game but I do Know Pac-Man But Their are Twin Galaxy Members that never Played or Know anything about the Game

No, I did Not Know it was downloadable game for PSN, XBox live, and the PC. Thank You Marc again it will Help all Twin Galaxy Members in Adjudicating.

Marc you Agree on this Selecting the MAZE at the Beginning of the Game would Help All Twin Galaxy Members in Adjudicating their are 10 + MAZES. Do we have to Guess which Maze. Unless you know that it is at the End of the Video almost 20 seconds after the Final Score. Thank You For Listening May God be in your Heart & Soul both Family & Friends

Marc your one of the Best All Around Video Game Players

I, Marc Cohen dont understand why you would, when the sufficient evidence is all presented.

-The entire 5 minute game play, its course selection, and settings (regular) are all visible.

-There is no disc. This is a downloadable game for PSN, XBox live, and the PC.

-Boot up of the console and game is a "recommendation only", and not a requirement. (there are no emulators, nor known bootlegs, nor known hacks out there in the present time)

-Jeremy's exact score here is ranked on the PSN leaderboard, which is a verbatim match to his submission.

This is a "gummy free scoreboard", my friend. No conspiracy theories here. Please adjudicate fair, with common sense, logic, and consistency. :)
    Thanks Marcade thanked this post
    Likes Marcade liked this post
  6. 09-21-2016, 01:22 PM

ACCEPTED ALL GOOD A OK

NOTE to Twin Galaxy Members in order to know which MAZE that Jeremy Selected you hav eot go to the near the End of the Video to find that out.

MAZE Hexagon - Regular Can Be Seen 29 SECONDS After the Final Score of the Game from 6:01-09 of the Video

ACCEPTED

Hexagon - Regular Game Starts at :11 of the video

MAZE Hexagon - Regular Can Be Seen 29 SECONDS After the Final Score of the Game from 6:01-09 of the Video

Playstation 4 PSN - Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 - Hexagon - Regular - 4,081,520 Final Score is at 5:21-32 & Final Score Can Be Seen Again Along with the MAZE that was Selected 29 SECONDS Later at 6:01-09 of the video

7. 09-22-2016, 10:33 PM
    Accepted, master gameplay
    streaming mspacman normal and turbo speed at: https://www.twitch.tv/francoisadt

Francois du Toit
Join us