Playstation 4 PSN - Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 - Manhattan - Regular - 4,191,050 - Jeremy Young

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Playstation 4 PSN - Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 - Manhattan - Regular - 4,191,050 - Jeremy Young

09-19-2016, 04:41 AM
    Vzaar Video Url:

Manhattan - Regular
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=204446
    Rules

5 Minute Score Attack. Maze, BG, character, camera, and BGM options are all players choice. Video Recording of the games "REPLAY" is not acceptable for submitting your score. You must record the actual game play, as you are playing it.

Submission Message
    Submitting some S-Rank scores now. Recorded and clipped with the PS4's built-in video capture. Thanks for watching.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 09-19-2016, 04:46 AM
    ... While waiting for the video to compile, I think Ethan will pick up the glove :D
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes xelnia, JJT_Defender liked this post
  3. 09-21-2016, 12:56 PM

Accepted
    Manhattan - Regular Run Starts at :13 of the video

Manhattan - Regular Is Selected Can Be Seen from 5:52-59 of the video Along with the Final Score

Playstation 4 PSN - Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 - Manhattan - Regular - 4,191,050 Final Score is at 5:23-28 of the video & 5:52-59 of the video

Since I JJT Johnny never played the Game I Noticed that the MAZE Can be Seen at the End of the Video

Jeremy it would have been Nice of you if you told Us Twin Galaxy Members who Adjudicate this Video Game Submission that the Final Score with MAZE Selected Championship II Can Be Seen from 5:52-59 of the Video it was 19 Seconds After were it shows the MAZE Championship II

In the Future Jeremy Please can You Pick the MAZE before you Start it will Stop A Lot of Confusion with Adjudicators & it will be easier Thank You?

Join us