Arcade - Street Fighter Alpha: Warriors' Dreams - points - 561,000 - Chris Gleed

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Arcade - Street Fighter Alpha: Warriors' Dreams - points - 561,000 - Chris Gleed

10-07-2016, 09:43 AM
    vzaar-player

https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=205121
    Rules
    Difficulty: Expert Damage Level: Normal Timer Speed: Normal Game Speed: Free Select Max Round: 3 Round Event: Off Automatic: Off Special Rules: This is a Single Player ONLY Variation! You may freely select any available character [including Secret Characters]. Continues are NOT allowed!
    Submission Message
    :19 – game board shown in cabinet
    1:08 – cabinet power cycled, boot up screen, configuration settings
    1:55 – start of run
    13:53 – final score, followed by entering initials and hi score table

Thanks for looking!
    Thanks JJT_Defender, HugDD thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender, HugDD liked this post
  2. 10-07-2016, 10:52 AM
    nice, you got an SFA board! I actually really like this game, despite the bad rap it gets sometimes from fighting game players...maybe because it was a bit slower and I could keep up with the speed, as compared to Super Turbo!

Voting YES
  3. 10-07-2016, 11:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by GGA HAN View Post
    nice, you got an SFA board! I actually really like this game, despite the bad rap it gets sometimes from fighting game players...maybe because it was a bit slower and I could keep up with the speed, as compared to Super Turbo!

Voting YES
    Thanks, Pete! Haha, yeah, it is a bit slower and the AI returns to the standard format of the average SF game...which is to say, it is actually playable. I'm a fan of the entire Alpha series, each title of the series has it's own special place in my heart. :p
    Matthew 21:22

Street Fighter (15th) Anniversary Collection: Hyper Street Fighter II World Champion (PS2)

My current collection: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKzvF3dRPsw
    Thanks HAN, JJT_Defender, HugDD thanked this post
    Likes HAN, JJT_Defender, HugDD liked this post
  4. 10-10-2016, 02:02 AM
    I played this SO much on PS1. Rarely gets mentioned because of SFA2.

One of the "cheaper" CPS-2 boards too.

Accepted
    [Twitch: spectredk],[Youtube: spring79],[Twitter: @Sp3c7r3DK]
    aka Jacob Spring and Twin Galaxies Arcade World Record holder on Metal Slug Supervehicle-001
    Thanks JJT_Defender, YesAffinity, HugDD thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender, YesAffinity, HugDD liked this post
  5. 10-10-2016, 07:15 AM

Accepted
    Street Fighter Alpha: Warriors' Dreams Run Starts at 2:05 of the video

Street Fighter Alpha: Warriors' Dreams Game Settings Begin at 1:25 to 1:52 of the video

Rules

Difficulty: Expert Damage Level: Normal Timer Speed: Normal Game Speed: Free Select Max Round: 3 Round Event: Off Automatic: Off Special Rules: This is a Single Player ONLY Variation!

Show the Hardware PCB at :19 to :45 of the video

Arcade - Street Fighter Alpha: Warriors' Dreams - points - 561,000 Final Score is at 13:51-57 of the video

Thanks YesAffinity thanked this post
    Likes YesAffinity liked this post
  6. 10-10-2016, 07:16 AM
    Thanks YesAffinity thanked this post
    Likes YesAffinity liked this post
Join us