Xbox ONE - Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved - Single Player: Adventure - Level 1 - 847,925 - Angela Stefanski

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Xbox ONE - Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved - Single Player: Adventure - Level 1 - 847,925 - Angela Stefanski

10-16-2016, 10:14 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

Single Player: Adventure - Level 1
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=197126
    Rules
    Player may choose any unlocked Drone and Super upgrades.
    Submission Message
    Included video was captured from the internal Xbox One game DVR. I'd think that's an acceptable source for any score videos that are less than the 5 minutes max the DVR will record.

Also, connected to Xbox Live so you can see the leaderboard shown after the level is finished.
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 10-19-2016, 07:56 AM

Accepted Great Score & Play Angela Welcome to Twin Galaxy

You can Record Many Video Game Attempts on 1 Recording along with your Resets al Long as you Put the Start Time of your video Game Submission Something Helpful Just to Let you know.

Single Player: Adventure - Level 1 Game Starts at :38 of the video

Single Player: Adventure - Level 1 Game Settings Begin at :24 to :37 of the video

Xbox ONE - Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved - Single Player: Adventure - Level 1 - 847,925 Final Score is at 2:22 of the video

3. 10-19-2016, 08:02 AM
    I don't have anything set up yet to record longer game sessions. The Xbox One DVR has a recording limit of 5 minutes, and I'm making sure to show game start-up (seems to be a requirement), it limits how long my sessions can be.

Hoping to get something better set up for recording soon - I see some other game records that need setting and/or beating!
    Likes bensweeneyonbass liked this post
  4. 10-19-2016, 08:52 AM
    Great to see someone submit a score to this track that I set up a long time ago. Will be interesting to hear what people think of recording gameplay in this manner. I'd like to see a boot up of your system as I can't even really tell that you're playing on an Xbox 1. Great score though and hope to see you submit on the other levels.
    "Cryin' won't help you, prayin' won't do you no good"

Visit my YouTube channel for videos of over 150 classic arcade games, most of which you won't see at your local arcade. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh4...56xV5To9gPqsLA
  5. 10-19-2016, 09:22 AM
    Tes, I guessed there would be some discussion as to how acceptable this kind of video would be.

If I find a method to show the video was recorded off an Xbox One, would you find that a sufficient replacement for video of system boot?
  6. 10-19-2016, 09:34 AM
    Such as, for example, linking to the clip on a site that grabs data from the Xbox APis?

http://xboxclips.com/GibGirl/12b2f20...7-cb7e82c267a7

(I was going to edit previous post... but I don't have permissions to do so?
  7. 10-19-2016, 05:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GibGirl View Post
    (I was going to edit previous post... but I don't have permissions to do so?
    Oh..you've had your editing privileges provoked. Just kidding lol No one can edit in submission threads.

I think the submission is legit as is, since the leaderboard was shown.
    Thanks stella_blue thanked this post
    Likes HugDD, stella_blue liked this post
  8. 10-20-2016, 02:55 AM
    I couldn't edit. My privileges were ​revoked too
  9. 10-20-2016, 03:42 AM
    There have been a few PS4 HD recordings that have been accepted. I don't see a problem with the ones that I've seen. This one seems no different.

I'm also happy to see one of my all time favorite games get a submission. I mostly play on the Vita but also have it on PS3 and PS4.

Hec
    If you need me, I'll be on the 7th floor. No Mames. No steering wheels.
    Thanks stella_blue thanked this post
    Likes stella_blue liked this post
Join us