1. Arcade - Pulsar - Points - 186,050 - Robbie Lakeman

12-01-2016, 07:50 PM
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=1426
    Rules
    Dip Switch Bank:
    1 = OFF
    2 = ON
    3-8 = OFF/UNUSED
    Note: The above Dip Switches, are not only the FACTORY DEFAULT settings, but are also the correct Twin Galaxies Tournament Settings for this title and will provide the following settings;
    3 Ships
    Submission Message

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 12-02-2016, 07:12 AM
    I see your using my patterns again :) Why don't you go after my Robotron score too :) NIce job Robbie
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  3. 12-02-2016, 07:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by redelf View Post
    Why don't you go after my Robotron score
    I would if I could figure out your damn patterns for it ;)
    Currently Playing: Front Page Sports baseball '98 (PC) (using custom built 2017 rosters)
  4. 12-03-2016, 07:50 AM
    Hi Robbie!
  5. 12-03-2016, 08:22 AM

A WR Score Robbie but I am Abstaining on this because of No Game Settings Shown or Physical Dip Switch Settings to See to Verify I am sure it is but that is me.

Note: Game Turns Over at 100,000pts.

Arcade - Pulsar Game Starts at :00 -01 of the video

Arcade - Pulsar Game Settings Begin at Not Shown

Rules Not Shown to Verify
    Dip Switch Bank:
    1 = OFF
    2 = ON
    3-8 = OFF/UNUSED
    Note: The above Dip Switches, are not only the FACTORY DEFAULT settings, but are also the correct Twin Galaxies Tournament Settings for this title and will provide the following settings;

3 Ships

Arcade Pulsar Hardware, PCB, Dip Switches etc Their Not Shown in the Video

Arcade - Pulsar - Points - 186,050 - Robbie Lakeman Final Score Can Be Seen from 16:47 to 17:08 of the video

Note: The Game Turns Over at 100,000pts So 86,050 + 100,000 = 186,050 Final Score ALL GOOD A OK

6. 12-03-2016, 08:23 AM
  7. 12-03-2016, 08:25 AM
    Game Concept

Pulsar is a one or two player game in which players maneuver their tank through a maze in an
    effort to secure keys neccessary to unlock the gate to the next round. Players can movetheirtank
    up/down or right/left to maneuver through the maze.

Game Play

As players travel through the mazes, they are attacked by aliens. There are three distinct aliens
    and they can be destroyed to assure safe passage through the maze. The first round starts with
    two keys required to unlock the gate and each successive maze has another key added. The keys
    must be transported individually. To add further excitement, there is a force field that appears
    randomly, blocking passageways. If a player's tank is stationary and gets caught in the force field,
    it will be destroyed. As long as a player keeps his tank moving, it cannot be destroyed by the force
    field. Players must also keep track of their fuel status. Fuel decreases during the game play. When
    fuel is completely expended, the tank is destroyed. Players receive fuel when they destroy an
    alien and are completely refueled when they enter a new round.

Scoring

Each alien ship destroyed is worth 100 points. Every key deposited in the proper lock scores
    50 points(which increases with each round). Also if the keysare deposited in order(1 through 5),
    players receive a double bonus. With a two player game, players alternate after each tank. Players
    receive 2 to 5 tanks, which is operator adjustable. The game is over when all player's tanks are
    destroyed. The game ranks players from 1 to 30.
  8. 12-03-2016, 08:37 AM

Robbie Got a 100,000pts at 9:34-35 of the video

Their No Difficulty Settings for The Arcade Game Pulsar just the Number of Ships Twin Galaxy Members Can Verify & Check here at the This Web Site then go to Page 5 of the Pulsar Arcade Game Manual

the Dip Switch Settings for 3 Ships According to the Rules is DIP SWITCH 1 is OFF & DIP SWITCH 2 is 0N

https://www.arcade-museum.com/manual...s/P/Pulsar.pdf
    Arcade - Pulsar - Points - 186,050 - Robbie Lakeman

9. 12-03-2016, 01:43 PM
    Well my score was done on the same machine and the settings haven't changed. No need to show dips as there is no difficulty settings, only the number of men, which is set to 3 since you can see it in the game play.

This is an easy accept as I can see from the game play that it's legit.
    Thanks bensweeneyonbass thanked this post
  10. 12-03-2016, 02:13 PM
    As far as I can tell everything looks good (not that i know alot about this game). with redelf vouching for him, plus believing robbie to be a generally trustworthy guy, i'll accept. Not gonna lie, would've preferred to see the board just the same though.

Nicely done robbie.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Join us