Xbox ONE - Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved - Single Player: Adventure - Level 1 - 565,155 - Brandon Gabor

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Xbox ONE - Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved - Single Player: Adventure - Level 1 - 565,155 - Brandon Gabor

12-07-2016, 07:43 PM
    Single Player: Adventure - Level 1
    Score Track

This is a simple run on my Xbox One S. Standard controller that came with the xbox is used and all rules of the scoring are followed.
  2. 12-07-2016, 08:20 PM
    I'd recommend for the future that your video include starting the title from the dashboard - it's good to assume that not everyone evaluating your submission is familiar with the system you're playing on. Honestly, I'm not even able to be certain from watching the video that it's on the Xbox One - I checked some video, and the Xbox 360 version looks identical down to the icons for the buttons.
    Thanks HugDD thanked this post
    Likes HugDD liked this post
  3. 12-07-2016, 08:26 PM
    Thanks for the helpful tips. It was my first submission and really a test one. It's being run on an Xbox One S with a standard controller but I will make sure I show more in future videos. Thanks!
  4. 12-07-2016, 08:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    Thanks for the helpful tips. It was my first submission and really a test one. It's being run on an Xbox One S with a standard controller but I will make sure I show more in future videos. Thanks!
    Yeah, the first submissions are a bit anxiety-inducing, worrying about doing it wrong. (at least if you're like me! :) ) I suggest just trying to go into doing your recordings and evidence as if the people looking at it are going look for opportunities to find reasons to reject it, or not bother voting if it's too hard to do so. Make it as easy and clear as you can. :)

Mine, I make sure to start from the dash on the Xbox One, and older consoles will include turning it on. I'll go show the settings, then start playing. I'll also include the times in the video when I show the settings, when the specific attempt starts, and when it finishes - since there's no problem making a number of attempts during one video.
    Thanks HugDD thanked this post
  5. 12-08-2016, 12:29 PM
    The console being in the frame adds legitimacy. Voting Yes.

What she^ said for next time though
    Thanks Bdawg, HugDD thanked this post
  6. 12-12-2016, 12:31 AM
    Bumping up
Join us