This poll is closed
  1. Virtual Boy - V Tetris - A Mode- Points - 9,999,999 - Peter Grisafi

12-27-2016, 08:24 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

A Mode- Points
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=199811
    Rules
    One attempt, no pausing or continues permitted.Music= Players choiceLevel= AnyRound= AnyGraphic Style= Any
    Submission Message
    This is a maxout in V-Tetris for the Virtual Boy.
    Score: 9,999,999 (max)
    Lines: 999 (max)
    Level: 99 (max)

I recorded this by removing the left lens on the VB and taping a webcam to it. I then had another webcam on myself to show me playing.

Cartridge Insert: 5:10
    Power On: 6:09
    Start Time: 18:56
  2. 12-27-2016, 08:30 PM
    End Time: 1:37:28
    Maxout Achieved: 1:36:55

Sorry for the low resolution. It's very hard to capture a VB. Score should be very apparent, though, while following along. This also isn't the first time I've done this - although I only have pictures (high-res) of the first time, no video.
  3. 12-28-2016, 12:17 AM
    Excellent game play, I personally wish I could get my score maxed out that high. But I personally think I'm going to have to abstain from voting on two grounds. First, like you said, with the low-res picture it makes it hard to read your score. Not that you didn't make it, it's just hard to read it. Second, according to the "Game Specific Rules" no continues are permitted. Now I know you probably didn't mean to hit "continue," but since you did, that could get your attempt disqualified. For your sake I hope it doesn't, that was both excellent and inspiring game play. Good luck.
  4. 12-28-2016, 03:24 AM
    Ah, that'd be a shame. I can always do it again today if I have the time.
  5. 12-30-2016, 02:34 AM
    I am going to close this submission. I have recorded a new maxout just now with my iPhone and will be submitting that. This will be much clearer and uses no continues.
Join us